Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Bags/tonnes Of Maize/corn And Soybeans From North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bags/tonnes Of Maize/corn And Soybeans From North (322 Views)

White Maize And Soybeans At Cheapest Price / Large Quantities Of Maize ( Corn) Needed In Lagos State / My Two Plots Of Maize Farm (planted 16/02!2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bags/tonnes Of Maize/corn And Soybeans From North by isaacoco1: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Do you need Maize/Corn or Soyabeans in large quantities? We can give you the best price from the North. Call/WhatsApp 07038511314
Email: rtagrometrics@gmail.com

Re: Bags/tonnes Of Maize/corn And Soybeans From North by AfroAgroPower: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
isaacoco1:
Do you need Maize/Corn or Soyabeans in large quantities? We can give you the best price from the North. Call/WhatsApp 07038511314
Email: rtagrometrics@gmail.com

I need unlimited supply for Soybeans and PaddyRice.

Please state me your pick up prices and delivery price to Portharcourt.

You can write to me on WhatsApp too.
Re: Bags/tonnes Of Maize/corn And Soybeans From North by Exporthub: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS!! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS !!!

Our company buys maize and soyabeans in large quantity at very good prices. Interested and serious suppliers should contact us;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng

Commodity - Maize, Soyabeans
Moisture - 12% or less
Payment Terms - Upon Delivery (Within 48hrs Max)
Quality - Free from weavils, insects or molds
Type - Old & New Crop
Minimum Supply per batch - 30tons
Maximum Supply per batch - As much as possible
Delivery Location - Lagos/Ibadan/Shagamu/Oyo/Ilorin

An Irrevocable LPO will be issued.

Our buying price is the best in the industry,

BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS

(1) (Reply)

Customs Suspension Of Export Of Wood And Allied Product And Ban On Charcoal 2021 / White Maize Available In Large Quantities For Pickup / Oil Palm Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.