Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Peugeot 206 Cc Due Diligence - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 206 Cc Due Diligence (605 Views)

Peugeot 206 / How Good Is Peugeot 206? / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 206 Cc Due Diligence by yazz09(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hello my people, am about to buy my first car. And I'm trying to settle with Peugeot 206 cc. Can anyone tell me about the car. Availability of spare parts, I think it's economical. But would like to get more reviews on people that has used or are using the vehicle
Re: Peugeot 206 Cc Due Diligence by Kingdemu: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
For parts is available cos it shares parts with the regular 206. Pour enough water on the car or drive it when it rains to be sure you have no leak from the roof cos the hook of the metallic drop top usually slacks and that thing can be hard to find. Generally it's a cute little car and head turner when you drop the roof. You'll have issues with ground clearance though. Get the one with EW10 engine and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 206 Cc Due Diligence by yazz09(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kingdemu:
For parts is available cos it shares parts with the regular 206. Pour enough water on the car or drive it when it rains to be sure you have no leak from the roof cos the hook of the metallic drop top usually slacks and that thing can be hard to find. Generally it's a cute little car and head turner when you drop the roof. You'll have issues with ground clearance though. Get the one with EW10 engine and enjoy.

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

You Can Tune Your Car For Maximum Performance! / 2009 Rx 330 For Sale / Help!!! My Lexus Es350 Sunroof Is Stucked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.