Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (54348 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by henrybomb(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lienus Mohammed cry me like a river grin
Always looking for who to blame for their misfortune and foolishness

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by GhostWisperer: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
oshozondii:
We Are Suspecting Twitter’s Role In Biafra Agitation, Says FG

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-we-are-suspecting-twitters-role-in-biafra-agitation-says-fg
this old dullard is an embarrassment to humanity.

APC is the worst thing that happen to Nigeria. Never in my life did I envisage Nigeria will be a global embarrassment.

What a shame!

Demon possessed oafs in government.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by luluman: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Almost first to comment
But wait is Buhari even aware that his post was taken down

Why is this government afraid of splitting
Why not channel same energy u used in fighting Biafra agitators to Iswap and boko haram

Nigeria is getting more dangerous daily and the government is concerned about twitter post

Nigeria should be added among one thousand ways to die

President currently clueless

I know Buhari paid online supporters won’t be happy with this
Before u try to quote me just know that you ll die by either unknown gunmen or iswap or boko haram if you try to insult me
You wish death on people because they quote you yet you see Buhari as evil.who in this world is more evil than you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by therajah: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Idiot! So the president is now free to express his own views but Nigerians cant!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by buckeyemedia: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
seanfer:
Chai at last this disgraceful government had to show the world how shameless they are.
Who are they, are you not a Nigerian? If you can apply & get a visa to Europe that means you are not amongst the shameless people.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by ellovee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
oshozondii:

He said: “Twitter may have its own rules, it’s not the universal rule. If Mr. President, anywhere in the world feels very bad and concern about a situation, he is free to express such views.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-we-are-suspecting-twitters-role-in-biafra-agitation-says-fg
so Buhari is free to express his view where as Bodmas and other Nigerians are not free to express their views abi? All those supporting the mis-rule of this Buhari govt shall be victims of the crimes and insecurities in this country

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Femeto: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Make e go use NTA if twitter is too strict for him. Analogue bunch.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by buckeyemedia: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
GhostWisperer:
this old dullard is an embarrassment to humanity.

APC is the worst thing that happen to Nigeria. Never in my life did I envisage Nigeria will be a global embarrassment.

What a shame!

Demon possessed oafs in government.
You should be ashamed of yourself, what an embarrassment thinking you can run away from who you really are, are you any better than the people in the presidency? what is the difference between APC & PDP?
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by bilulu(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
LegendHero:
FG have the right to defend themselves just like the citizens themselves reserve the right to report FG.

If I am the president, I won’t also sit back and do nothing when people start killing my policemen, burn federal institutions, and kill soldiers. No president, even in the USA will sit by and watch but since we are in Nigeria, anything goes for clout.

However, Buhari Tweet too is not that needed using that kind of language especially when the atmosphere is still tense for Biafra remembrance day.

So Twitter is Justified for deleting Buhari Tweet but that shouldn’t stop Buhari from defending his security forces and restoring normalcy. He should just extend the same to the bandits and herdsmen wreaking havoc.

OBJ ordered shoot at sight on OPC then even when they were his fellow Yorubas. So Buhari should do same on Fulani herdsmen, bandits, and Unknown gunmen too.
If Buhari haf been tweeting like that concerning Bokoharam, bandits and herdsmen nobody would have raised dust but you can't be appealing to those fulani criminals who have killed more then start threatening war on those who you made monsters from...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by ellovee(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Syamel:
FG should ban Twitter in Nigeria
Not just Twitter, they should ban access to internet at ones.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by buckeyemedia: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Femeto:
Make e go use NTA if twitter is too strict for him. Analogue bunch.
Let it not be that the international world was not made aware, the message was stern to the point, the message has been received.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by ellovee(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You should be ashamed of yourself, what an embarrassment thinking you can run away from who you really are, are you any better than the people in the presidency? what is the difference between APC & PDP?
the difference is that APC is the party in govt white PDP is the major opposition party.
He should not be ashamed of himself for speaking the truth. Under PDP govt, we never had it this bad, the economy and security was still within control.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by GhostWisperer: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
so whoever criticises APC is automatically PDP?

What a way to reason! It's not too late for your mom to apply late term abortion on you even though you're crowding 30.

This is the kind of humans whose life isn't even worth a blade of cow grass.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
LegendHero:
FG have the right to defend themselves just like the citizens themselves reserve the right to report FG.

If I am the president, I won’t also sit back and do nothing when people start killing my policemen, burn federal institutions, and kill soldiers. No president, even in the USA will sit by and watch but since we are in Nigeria, anything goes for clout.

However, Buhari Tweet too is not that needed using that kind of language especially when the atmosphere is still tense for Biafra remembrance day.

So Twitter is Justified for deleting Buhari Tweet but that shouldn’t stop Buhari from defending his security forces and restoring normalcy. He should just extend the same to the bandits and herdsmen wreaking havoc.

OBJ ordered shoot at sight on OPC then even when they were his fellow Yorubas. So Buhari should do same on Fulani herdsmen, bandits, and Unknown gunmen too.

Trying to sound intelligent, but appearing foolish, speaking from both sides of his Mouth.

How many soldiers have been killed by Boko Haram? How come this govt has not taught them "Any lessons"? The cornerstone of any nation is justice. Where Injustice reigns supreme, there will be chaos.

If Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, bandits kill and maim innocent people, burn houses, kidnapp children and adults alike and the President only pleads with them, offers them amnesty, offers them monies for abductees to be released, then, if Ipob or ESN burn police station, kill Soldiers and policemen, they should also be appeased, offered amnesty, offered monies. You can't act like a dove in the North and a lion in the South!

PS: I'm not Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
BUHARI HAS THE MOST STUPID AND USELESS SUPPORTERS BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE!!!

Cc:
Helinues
Simplyleo
Seunsmg
Omenka
Patrioticmugu007
Jamesbally
Iammo
Tinubuadvocate

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
See how God is destroying the zoo called nigeria in 21st century generation.

Our story to the next generations will be "there was evil contraption called Nigeria we were for over hundred years of bloody fulani terrorist authority.

UN has conducted mock referendum for Biafra populations, unknown to the zoo contraption and fulani caliphate next year Sit-At-Home will another shock to the zoo keepers.

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why should Buhari talk about the civil war like that? Does he want to have another genocide on his hands??

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
LegendHero:

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by eldeens: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Almost first to comment

Why not channel same energy u used in fighting Biafra agitators to Iswap and boko haram

Nigeria is getting more dangerous daily and the government is concerned about twitter post

Before u try to quote me just know that you ll die by either unknown gunmen or iswap or boko haram if you try to insult me

When ACF gave you 48hrs ultimatum to pack your things and leave no be cry una started. Who is stopping you from splitting? Tell all you brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, uncle's and aunties to come back home. Nonsense
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by galaxy2020(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigeria government is an extension of old people's home.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by eldeens: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Twitter is the new IPOB

Now I can conclude what Twitter did to me for replying an IPOB page (there are so many IPOB pages on Twitter, a group that was proscribed, why?), someone made an inciting tweet and I replied back, the next thing I was blocked, after few days I went back and reported that Same inciting tweet but Twitter replied that, the tweet does not violates it rules, then I realised that Twitter is completely IPOB.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sunofgod:
Lol.....foolish govt

President Buhari is a Terrorist and should be proscribed as such.

Why is the world quiet about this Terrorist?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by opribo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
oshozondii:

They deleted it for him to start lying. You can start the lies, yeye somebody, see how he always twist his mouth when he wants to lie.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

I support the FG. The West wants African countries destabilized. Nigeria is the only stable West African country for now. Chad mali central african republic all at war

Nigeria?

A stable west African country??

Are you kidding me right now

Oh my God

How these people conceived?

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by teebaxy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Almost first to comment

Well said bro,..watchout for govt sponsord anti-twitter hashtag

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by BigBashiru: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mcquine:

Nigeria?

A stable west African country??

Are you kidding me right now

Oh my God

How these people conceived?

Compared to Chad mali and CAR
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Ten06(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
A situation like this can arise if the Twitter handle was reported by many people. Maybe in the case of Nnandi Kanu, his obnoxious Tweet were not reported
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by wirinet(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
LegendHero:

OBJ issued a shoot at sight order on OPC which is a pressure group of his own tribe. Can Buhari issue a shoot at sight order on Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen? Buhari is soft on Fulani Herdsmen because they are his brothers and sons, but issues shoot at sight order on IPOB. Is that not clanish or rather tribalistic.
If I am president, I won’t also sit back and do nothing when herdsmen start killing my fellow Nigerians, burning crops, villages and raping women.
No president in the world would remain in office with the degree of murders and insecurity being experienced in Nigeria. Such president would have since resigned, because the primary duty of government is protection of lives and property.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Josywhyte: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is the funniest joke I've ever heard from FG

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by CzarChris(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
oshozondii:

The kind of morons we have in this government is outstanding.

Aswear!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Let's be sincere, Buhari can't operate an Android phone. Whoever made that tweet na thunder go bless am

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.