Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator (477 Views)

Help!!! Where Can I Learn 2D Or 3D Video Creation In Akure? / Graphics Design 2d And 3d, Motion Graphics 2d & 3d + Video / I Need Someone Who Is Involve In Doing 3D Video Animations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Kate06(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hello, hope you are good?

I currently need an urgent 3d animator to work on my project.

This 3d video is for our new brand of bags. I will provide a script, voice overs and the overview and vision of our company so you have a clear idea of the product, the problem and our mission in solving it. I would like a colorful video that emphasizes clear detailed education of the problem, entertains the consumer enough to keep watching and calls the consumer to action by scaring the consumer with the potential of the problem happening to them. This video ends with a character showing how our product protects his personal wearables so a mock-up of our bag will be necessary I will send you pictures of the actual bags when the factory send the different colored ones. For now I’ve attached the black one.

The main character which is our logo (a robot) should be design and other two roaches.

All details will be sent to the winner of this bid and budget when converted to # is awesome for any one chosen.

Thanks.

To apply, pls, only post your t.e.l.e.g.r.a.m user I.d or whatsapp num saying , ' I am free to work'.
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Kate06(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Kate06(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Still on.
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Kate06(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Kate06(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Its usually after someone would have gotten an animator elsewhere or person who will work on a project elsewhere , then, Nairalanders will start replying to post.

Sometimes, i wonder where they all go. This is an urgent project and once i get someone to get it done, I won't reply to any further response here again.
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Teracgen: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
My telegram id is Teracgen and I am free to work
I have some 3d and 2d works in my portfolio and I can deliver to your specifications. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Kate06(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Teracgen:
My telegram id is Teracgen and I am free to work
I have some 3d and 2d works in my portfolio and I can deliver to your specifications. Thank you

Okay.

I have msg you on teleg.
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Kate06(m): 3:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Kate06(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Closed
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Alioma(f): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Kate06:
Hello, hope you are good?

I currently need an urgent 3d animator to work on my project.

This 3d video is for our new brand of bags. I will provide a script, voice overs and the overview and vision of our company so you have a clear idea of the product, the problem and our mission in solving it. I would like a colorful video that emphasizes clear detailed education of the problem, entertains the consumer enough to keep watching and calls the consumer to action by scaring the consumer with the potential of the problem happening to them. This video ends with a character showing how our product protects his personal wearables so a mock-up of our bag will be necessary I will send you pictures of the actual bags when the factory send the different colored ones. For now I’ve attached the black one.

The main character which is our logo (a robot) should be design and other two roaches.

All details will be sent to the winner of this bid and budget when converted to # is awesome for any one chosen.

Thanks.

To apply, pls, only post your t.e.l.e.g.r.a.m user I.d or whatsapp num saying , ' I am free to work'.
My WhatsApp number is 08157856969. I am free to work.
I just completed a similar work for a client in less than 48 hours.
I can create something beautiful for you.
Re: Urgently Need A 3d Video Animator by Fabian2020: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
I'm free to work
My WhatsApp no:09068205675

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Interpret These Independence Images / How To Free Convert ARF To MP4 On Windows Computer / Five Top Best-rated Video Editors For Youtube's On Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.