Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

7 Signs You Are Not Cut Out For Programming. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7 Signs You Are Not Cut Out For Programming. (169 Views)

How To Change Your Laptop Memory- Signs You Have Memory Problems / This New Sea Slug Can Cut Off Its Own Head & Still Live For Months (Pics, Video) / Rainstorm Pulls Down A Mast In Ogba, As Thunder Storm Cut Down A Tree In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are Not Cut Out For Programming. by W3bb3r(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Almost anybody today knows about the Golden trio HTML,CSS & JAVASCIPT. However knowing about these languages and other bunch, does not make you a programmer so to say. In the world today the programmers are in high demand as the need for technology increases and this demands doesn’t look like it’ll ever slow  down in the future. Knowing this many people venture into the field of programming for so many reasons especially in search of greener pasture.

Below are some of the 7 Signs you are not cut out for programming.  No 5 shouldn't be a Surprise.

Bad at Logic

One of the core basis of programming is solving problems and problem require a little if not more technicality. This can be a problem if you’re that someone who doesn’t like thinking and analyzing things. And Yes being a math  genius put you in a good place as you’re mostly about calculations and logic your entire life but it doesn’t mean if you don’t know math you’re no good , trust me you are but the thing is you’re just going to have to put in more effort than others.

If you want to get your logic up try solving puzzles, play video games and so on. These two ways helps in a way even I can’t explain.

No curiosity

The truth is that in life you end up learning about 90% of the things you are interested in and the ones you’re not, you’ll probably never learn. There are many parts to programming so ask yourself simple questions like I’m I drawn to tech, if so in what way? , does the idea of tech light a spark in me? Can I persist when I’m in the face of problems? Is freedom a thing for me? And if you’re still not finding yourself drawn to any part then you might want to flee.

Fear of not wanting to Fail clickhere

(1) (Reply)

Dell / Tesla Expert's Workshop On Autonomous Driving (lecture) / Garutech Computer Wheel Balancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.