Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Start Affiliate Marketing & Make Cash In Africa (nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Affiliate Marketing & Make Cash In Africa (nigeria (106 Views)

Why You Need To Leave Every Other Businesses And Start Affiliate Marketing Now. / How To Make Cash With Your Pictures / Own An Affiliate Blog And Make Cash With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Affiliate Marketing & Make Cash In Africa (nigeria by 9jahealthline: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hey guys, here comes how I started making some cool cash from affiliate marketing after my trials in 2019...

Since 2019, I have been wandering the whole internet in the name of affiliate marketing till almost 8 months but nothing come out... Brother I just quit.......

Hey! affiliate marketing is not that easy especially to the newbies.....

Then I tried sporry cpa network and others but none was avail.

Due to no knowledge of promoting it.

Though i didn't undergo the so called Mr David training because of my financial status then....

You heard me said that I quit but not entirely,

Around November 2020 I started to develop interest in affiliate marketing again...

I started wandering again... till I gathered some basic informations, complied with my personal strategies..

Today I'm making some cool cash on warriorplus, konga, jvzoo and whogohost...

The funny thing is that I don't have website but I'm making it on daily basis....

Take look at my dashboards'

If you need help you can contact me on what's App via 08163968078

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Aftermath Of Ogun Explosions - Senate Urges DPR / Affordable Plots Of Land In Lekki For Sale!!! / Chums Trading ~ Deal On Your Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.