Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari (42532 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Buhari made the statement, but Tolu Ogunlesi tweeted it

Now Buhari has realized that though he is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR), the Nigerians are the Grand Commander of the Twitter Republic (GCTR)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMSYHFBqBs
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by BuharisBoy: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Guyman02: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
grossintel:
That's the video where he said it himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymanxjmzso
Reading what Garbage Nshiehu wrote for him grin
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by kkonyeji(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sterope:
Obviously. But what about his social media team, are they ALL going to be fired from their jobs?
Why would he fire his brothers? His kith n kin
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Guyman02: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
, your darling daddy cannot operate an android phone grin grin
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Heavensent01(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
4tomandchi:
Fayose has turned into a political lunatic with no bearing.

Is this how the Yoruba Nation will rise??

how will Fulani nation will rise? or is it by conquering Benue and plateau

mad tribe
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by hedonido: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
We know. But the term 'Buhari' no longer refers to the accursed vemin addressed by that name who is now defunct. Buhari is now effectively a metaphor for the Fulani plague bedevilling Nigeria. Buhari represents the Fulanization agenda and its jihadist, genocidal, ethno-Islamic machinations. So Buhari was responsible for the tweet and also responsible for the mess and impending doom that is destined to befall the cursed entity called Nigeria.
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by DSC7: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Finally bubu don price expensive market.... grin....

So bubu cannot operate Android phone �.....

Problem no dey finish tru tru......

2 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by akin9ja78(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
When losers speaks. Well its a thing of joy in Nigeria to distract someone who is on the verge on touching lives all in the name of politics

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/buhari-did-not-make-that-genocidal-tweet-fayose-tells-twitter-what-to-do/
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by KEKONweezy91: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
However, Fayose weighed in on the matter stating that Buhari could not have made that tweet, adding that "the president could not even operate an android phone."[color=#990000][/color]

In summary, MR FAYOSE has let the cat out of the bag!

Android is for the Living and grave for the lifeless!
I rest my Suit_case !!
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by caracas: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Chai see finishing.....
Fayose no get joy at all
E no even allow buhari n him useless supporters recover from the heart break of the useless tweet been deleted.
He had to rub it in as e dey hot....
wicked Fayose grin grin
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by femifemi1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Gbenu oshi soun grin

grin
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by laughitall(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
tillaman:
Seconded!!
I agree with Fayose, PMB couldn’t have tweeted that crap, it’s Either Garba Shehu or Lie Mohamed
But something tells me it’s Garba Shehu, I mean it has to be Garba Shehu, he is one of the few men with the uncanny gift of thinking with their anus, that douchebag is famed for spewing trash since times immemorial, Lai Mohamed is not any better I don’t even know why we expect something good from the PMB led administration when the president is surrounded by pricks and shitheels
shut up
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by coast2sahara: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Wetin I see for video. Fayose is a double mouthed idiot.

You don forget say, so many of our fine ladies can blow big big grammar but to write am, for paper, dem go dey sweat ...Na de same case with PMB..He can still talk and people close to him will here him..... any other thing na zero.

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by pat077: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ask liar mohammed
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by MT: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
People drumming for war should be conscious of their action. War is more than what you watch in an American movie. Mother will run and forget about her suckling child. Jet bombers flying low will send jitters down the spine of any individual. Our differences can be resolved by dialogue. War is never the solution.

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by ElonEmpire: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
tillaman:
Seconded!!
I agree with Fayose, PMB couldn’t have tweeted that crap, it’s Either Garba Shehu or Lie Mohamed
But something tells me it’s Garba Shehu, I mean it has to be Garba Shehu, he is one of the few men with the uncanny gift of thinking with their anus, that douchebag is famed for spewing trash since times immemorial, Lai Mohamed is not any better I don’t even know why we expect something good from the PMB led administration when the president is surrounded by pricks and shitheels
Na that scumbag , Garbage Shehu hand work
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by opribo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
When we said he was a blood thirsty vampire they said we are abusing him, who are the 'them' in his statement.

Is anyone still in doubt about his hatred for the igbos, is anyone still supposed where these murderous herdsmen, bandits, boko haram, myetti allah are getting their support an power from.
Everyone should remain focused. They have run out of ideas and the scammer will soon expose himself.
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by naija1stnigar(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Every sane Nigerian knows that buhari is either dead or seriously demented, and it is obvious our beloved nation has gone to the dogs now what do we expect from a nation ruled by dogs?
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Tupaq: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kai! Buhari cannot operate an Android phone.

Which kind president be this nau....
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Imagine Twitter came to Nigeria instead of Ghana. DSS, Police, and Army for don visit the office.

This is a little victory for sane Nigerians over this farcical dictatorship. Well done to every one who reported that tweet
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Etimemy: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari is just confused, is better for him to resign.
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by patriotic007: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
when I see buhari,northerners and some Western dudes boasting about a war of almost 54 years ago I just shake my head....I don't think the result will be the same if Nigeria is unfortunate enough to be lured into another one and this are my reasons
1)The people that fought that war will be different from those that will fight this one
2)The unity and cooperation Nigeria enjoyed between north middle belt and west inorder to fight a little section of the country is no longer there
3)This is 2021 everyone has friends now and many easterners are well connected abroad so don't expect them to fight without a strong Ally this time around
4) Nigeria might not enjoy the advantage of land and sea blockade they enjoyed the last time
5)No country can survive 2 civil wars never
6)As at 1967 this guys where able to construct deadly explosives(ogbunigwe).Now imagine what they will do this time around knowing fully well that many of them have excelled in various scientific endeavors this last few decades
7)The Nigerian army is at its weakest point in decades,old weapons and equipment, untrained soldiers,poor logistics and intelligence,old and outdated airplanes,and so on.The difference in the two armies won't be much.
cool motivation is on the side of Biafra from what I have noticed so far. Nigerian army will be fighting for the pockets of their leaders while the biafran army will be fighting for their lives and freedom.that will make a difference.
Nigeria should enjoy their victory and never fall into the trap of going into another war because the outcome MIGHT not be the same.
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Even a Trump being President of The United States could not do anything and still got banned. How much more Buhari
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by dahnimoh(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
It's a big shame
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by TheMostComplex1: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Can our President operate Android Phone not to talk of making genocidal tweets?"

The above left me in stitches
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by ensamy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
He mistakingly tweeted genocide committed which the FG has been denying since 1970 and Promised to commit another one. In the eyes of the world. Iberiberism. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sometimes I laugh when opposition elements trifle with Nigeria present security situation.
When e go finally set it will consume them all both those in power and those in opposition.
The political class will be the first victims.
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
JOBLESS FAYOSE angry

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Spot on! The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Re: When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari by IPIGSRMUMUS: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
The attention seeking idiot that said Buhari will die before election is ranting like a lunatic again.
Buhari doesn't have to do anything to Tweeter, but he can deal with the terrorist terrorizing Nigerians.
Tweeter is a online business and can determine what and what they want in their website. They banned Trump and he can't do jack about it.
Even though the same fools crying that Buhari's tweet should be deleted are the same fools who were calling Jack names when he banned their demi god Tramp.
Bunch of IPIG reta&ds.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.