Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

US Forms Palaver - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Forms Palaver (451 Views)

The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad / Help..... International Passport Renewal Palaver / Pls Can Anybody Advise On My Visa Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Forms Palaver by managingpartner(f): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good evening all,

Please I need your advise on this issues. My female friend and I applied for US visa in 2019, and we were both denied.

She was the one who filled our forms and I told her then to send me a copy so to know what and what she filled for me, she said OK that she would send me a copy.

It turned out that she didn't send me a copy and she submitted the forms like that.

Meanwhile, when she was asking me questions on my travel history, I told her I have been to Ghana twice, she said where is the visa, I told her that it's visa free that my passport was stamped.

She said it won't be honoured like that, I told her to still fill my travel history as I have been to ghana., she said OK.

I wanted to see if she actually filled that part of my travel history as someone who had left the shore of the country or not, hence my incessant asking of my copy of the form.

I noticed that during my interview, the VO stopped asking me questions when I answered that I have travel history and she returned my passport.

Now I want to apply again, I don't know if I should say to my travel history or not. I don't want them to think I'm lying or something.

Please advice me.

Thank you
Re: US Forms Palaver by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
managingpartner:
Good evening all,

Please I need your advise on this issues. My female friend and I applied for US visa in 2019, and we were both denied.

She was the one who filled our forms and I told her then to send me a copy so to know what and what she filled for me, she said OK that she would send me a copy.

It turned out that she didn't send me a copy and she submitted the forms like that.

Meanwhile, when she was asking me questions on my travel history, I told her I have been to Ghana twice, she said where is the visa, I told her that it's visa free that my passport was stamped.

She said it won't be honoured like that, I told her to still fill my travel history as I have been to ghana., she said OK.

I wanted to see if she actually filled that part of my travel history as someone who had left the shore of the country or not, hence my incessant asking of my copy of the form.

I noticed that during my interview, the VO stopped asking me questions when I answered that I have travel history and she returned my passport.

Now I want to apply again, I don't know if I should say to my travel history or not. I don't want them to think I'm lying or something.

Please advice me.

Thank you

this is not even an issue. Ghana cannot be considered as travel history self in the VOs mind. Get travel history to dubai, south africa or Europe
Re: US Forms Palaver by managingpartner(f): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Lagbaja88 post=102304324]this is not even an issue. Ghana cannot be considered as travel history self in the VOs mind. Get travel history to dubai, south africa or Europe [/quote

You are very wrong.
Re: US Forms Palaver by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=managingpartner post=102304450][/quote]i hear you. Since 2016 you don dey find all this visa about. Go get relevant travel history. Ghana is visa free abeg
Re: US Forms Palaver by managingpartner(f): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Lagbaja88 post=102305517]i hear you. Since 2016 you don dey find all this visa about. Go get relevant travel history. Ghana is visa free abeg[/quote

Oga adviser, you even get international passport to start with?
Re: US Forms Palaver by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=managingpartner post=102308301][/quote]sure. I am a permanent resident of Canada. Take my advice

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Bank Cards Working In South African Atm Machines / Top Ten Travel Destinations In Nigeria / Egbeda To Ajao Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.