Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Twitter Should Ban This Two People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Twitter Should Ban This Two People (221 Views)

Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani: Why Twitter Got It Wrong In Nigeria / Arewa Youths: BBNaija Promotes Immorality, Buhari Government Should Ban It / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Twitter Should Ban This Two People by MoonWater: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
The issue is that Twitter has done well but not enough. Infact, Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu should be totally banned from social media.
One is a leader who under his watch, the country is now a kidnapping headquarters. The other is a leader of group of miscreants and terrorists who has been deliberately misinformed that one biafra will one day exist of the blue. A country that will be landlocked till Jesus comes back
Your fathers don't tell you the truth about history. They tried to pull a coup that failed woefully and then thought they could start a country of "chukwudi and ikechwukus" how laughable it is.
Your fathers were the first to kill Nigerian soldiers. the civil war broke out and the Nigerian soldiers went all out. Legend has it that your fathers are still running till today. If you think I am lying, ask Nnamdi Kanu how he left Nigeria in the middle of the night dress like a woman

(1) (Reply)

2nd Year Anniversary In Office Of The RSHA Deputy Speaker / Nigerians Are Selling Petrol To Neighbouring Countries Illegally ― Buhari / I Won’t Disclose When I Will Lift Twitter Ban – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.