Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pls,wen Will My (jamb) Results B Released & Wat Can I Do To Hasten The Release? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls,wen Will My (jamb) Results B Released & Wat Can I Do To Hasten The Release? (1933 Views)

2013 Jamb Results Remarked??? / Wen Will Jamb Result Be Out,&site 2check It / When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls,wen Will My (jamb) Results B Released & Wat Can I Do To Hasten The Release? by mamayetty1(f): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2007
Hello,

I am Yetunde, I here by write to u to know more about my JAMB result of the year 2007/2008 that is not yet realesed since.

My (JAMB) exam centre was at Osun State Polythecnics Ire (Prelim Village II) since the result was out over 1 month now my centred was released but my own PERSONAL RESULT is not yet released, Stating according to the website "Result Not Yet Released"

Honestly i must confess i need this result b4 next month  and am hoping dat it will be released b4 then.

Please kindly help me to know when the result will be released or tell me what I can do to hasten the release.

Yetunde[b][/b]
Re: Pls,wen Will My (jamb) Results B Released & Wat Can I Do To Hasten The Release? by jmichael90: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2007
Awww sad sad so sad , when i read your thread and i hope i could help you,there are many ways to catch fish,but i asure you that the result will be released soon, send me email or add me to yahoo messenger because i may be online so that i will tell you what to do: gilo_bisir@yahoo.com grin grin no shakin when we meet there would be solution to the problem or call 08026116387 and anybody that have similar problem call me for advice.
Re: Pls,wen Will My (jamb) Results B Released & Wat Can I Do To Hasten The Release? by mamayetty1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2007
Thanks i have added you to my yahoo msger as you required for so as discussed better.

Pls kindly accept my request now

(1) (Reply)

About 2009 Post Ume,2009 Gce Form,other Available Exams / 2011/2012 Oau Post-utme / Uniben Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.