Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,154 members, 7,825,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Buhari Fumes ,says He Was Photoshopped By Non-state Elements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fumes ,says He Was Photoshopped By Non-state Elements (584 Views)

2023: LP Adamawa Guber Candidate Fumes, Says There Are Saboteurs In His Party / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Fumes ,says He Was Photoshopped By Non-state Elements by Curious345: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari and his aides are not happy of a picture that tried to portray the commander in chief in a bad light.

Passing him off as trying to destroy NIGERIA "kpatakpata.

The commander in chief has done in 6yers what the PDP could not achieve in 16yrs . And he has also gone a step further to clean up the mess the PDP left behind including the Fulani HERDSMEN crises and the BHT activities.

Nigerian are adviced to always pray for the president and for the prosperity of the nation ..

Re: Buhari Fumes ,says He Was Photoshopped By Non-state Elements by caesymore(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin mad Presidency...

As i don suffer for this Country reach this people never know say even that tumbler wey i dey wash this afternoon wey fall for my hand break say nah Buhari cause am. That man is responsible for that a huge many more.

To the simps dont forget my gift for you guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fumes ,says He Was Photoshopped By Non-state Elements by Smallwinner(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
e don happen I don tell am
Re: Buhari Fumes ,says He Was Photoshopped By Non-state Elements by greatdreamer(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari is shocked to see the Photoshop picture of himself reading a magazine tithled " How to destroy Nigeria kpatakpata" These mischievous elements behind the ignoble act are advised to desist from this evil act as President Buhari has vowed to deal with these unpatriotic elements in the language they will understand
Garba Shehu

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN / Opinion: Nigeria Should Learn From Soviet Union / Pre-olympics Exhibition: Nigerian Basketball Team Destroys USA Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.