Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

12 Important Do's And Don't For Upcoming Artist To Succeed In The Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 12 Important Do's And Don't For Upcoming Artist To Succeed In The Music Industry (142 Views)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Top 20 Upcoming Nigerian Artist To Look Out For In 2020 By Diva9ja / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Important Do's And Don't For Upcoming Artist To Succeed In The Music Industry by ayabie4luv(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
In this episode, I am going to tell you 12 Important Do's And Don't For Upcoming Artist To Succeed In The Music Industry.

If you are new to this channel, kindly click the SUBSCRIBE button and click the BELL button so you wont miss any of my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLkTEr3b8R0

(1) (Reply)

Wire Me By Stan B / Viewnaija Top 5 Music Video For The Week June 11 2021 / Gospel Music: Massive Love By Glory Jay | Gospelmusicentament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.