Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto (18615 Views)

Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau / Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by ThePlugg(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2021
So gun runners are importing guns through the Niger border but you want to build railway into Niger to assist them further ?

Hahaha. Railway you can't build its quality from Portharcort, an oil rich city.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Daddy12daddy: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Hi
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by SUNNINO(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces!

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"The labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain"

Bunch of cowards who only show their power to innocent southerners. Northern Army not Nigeria Army.
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by 9jaRealist: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
The question here is will tyrant Buhari send military airstrikes to this troubled region just like he bombarded the peaceful Orlu of Imo state. I know he won't do that but only time will tell. Nonsense

Bombarded?! grin grin grin

First, it was a helicopter gunship...
To root out people attacking the police in “peaceful” Orlu...
And it was with the active support of the state Governor.

Online Republic of Biafra and propaganda. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2021
post=102317399:
GOD BLESS OUR ARMY!!!

For all of you being happy about the deaths of our military personnel and the swines that goes about killing our police men and women.
The evil y'all support will never depart from abode.
The sorrow, tears and blood you all yearn for will be the portion of every one in your family above the age of 18.
Terrible animals and losers in life.

Peace shall reign in this nation whether you blood sucking animals and terrorist sympathizers like it or not.
Nigeria will win this war.

(Quote this post if it gets to you.... swines!)

Since you were born, what has Nigeria done for you as a citizen? Please I am waiting for response.
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by pquaver(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
The question here is will tyrant Buhari send military airstrikes to this troubled region just like he bombarded the peaceful Orlu of Imo state. I know he won't do that but only time will tell. Nonsense

Why do you people like to deceive yourselves? Is the military not fighting boko haram and bandits? If the use the force being used on boko and bandits not 1 Esn members will remain.. The difference between bandit and Esn is bandits have larger are surface to blend into unlike Esn only borno is bigger than the whole south east. Any was here is something for you or maybe you think that is in Sudan..

https://punchng.com/naf-bombs-bandits-hideouts-kills-scores-in-kaduna-3/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Litmus: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Icumsa45:

Since you were born, what has Nigeria done for you as a citizen? Please I am waiting for response.

What have YOU done for Nigeria?

and, actually, it's beginning to seem as if the so-called Poor are overrated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Litmus:

What have YOU done for Nigeria?

and, actually, it's beginning to seem as if the so-called Poor are overrated.

I am a tax paying citizen, voted in previous fraudulent elections and served in the time wasting nysc. That's fvcking more than enough. It's the slave masters you worship that keep giving you that 'what have you done for Nigeria' narrative.
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Litmus: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Icumsa45:

I am a tax paying citizen, voted in previous fraudulent elections and served in the time wasting nysc. That's fvcking more than enough. It's the slave masters you worship that keep giving you that 'what have you done for Nigeria' narrative.

You’ve not done enough for Nigeria.

I have experienced abject poverty in Nigeria- real gutter living and blamed no one for it, hec, I had no time to blame anyone I was too busy struggling hard and trying to exploit the endless money making opportunity around me . I progressed from that, attended university, done NYSC, started business in Nigeria, traveled broadly in Nigeria, providing entertainment for young people in remote villages. Regularly helped my brothers that were providing free after school tuition for local people in Warri, I have joined neighborhood watch night schemes and during the day have worked with people to make roads in the area more manageable for cars vehicles.

The above are just a few things I’ve done for Nigeria and I’m doing more now for Nigeria than ever before. I have no slave master, I’m a free man – well, except as slave for others, when I can, to make their lives better. I believe in the ability of ordinary people to greatly improve quality of life in the area they live, at least. Nigeria rewards effort put in to her. Nigeria rewards effort Nigerians put in for each other.

I'm not glib; I have experienced a great deal in Nigeria and am grateful for it because now nobody can emotionally blackmail me with their poverty, middle class, wealthy or even death and killing issues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Litmus: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Litmus:

You’ve not done enough for Nigeria.

I have experienced abject poverty in Nigeria- real gutter living and blamed no one for it, hec, I had no time to blame anyone I was too busy struggling hard and trying to exploit the endless money making opportunity around me . I progressed from that, attended university, done NYSC, started business in Nigeria, traveled broadly in Nigeria, providing entertainment for young people in remote villages. Regularly helped my brothers that were providing free after school tuition for local people in Warri, I have joined neighborhood watch night schemes and during the day have worked with people to make roads in the area more manageable for cars vehicles.

The above are just a few things I’ve done for Nigeria and I’m doing more now for Nigeria than ever before. I have no slave master, I’m a free man – well, except as slave for others, when I can, to make their lives better. I believe in the ability of ordinary people to greatly improve quality of life in the area they live, at least. Nigeria rewards effort put in to her. Nigeria rewards effort Nigerians put in for each other.

I'm not glib; I have experienced a great deal in Nigeria and am grateful for it because now nobody can emotionally blackmail me with their poverty, middle class, wealthy or even death and killing issues.

You are not the only one that has done good deeds. You provided your electricity,paid your school fees by yourself. The people screaming unity are corrupt rogues and thugs, the uzor kalus , the Tinubus. Etc. Besides what's the meaning of Nigeria? Why did they wipe off history? Why claim to be a citizen of a place coined out of a racial slur?Where are you from by the way if I may ask?
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Litmus: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Icumsa45:

You are not the only one that has done good deeds. You provided your electricity,paid your school fees by yourself. The people screaming unity are corrupt rogues and thugs, the uzor kalus , the Tinubus. Etc. Besides what's the meaning of Nigeria? Why did they wipe off history? Why claim to be a citizen of a place coined out of a racial slur?Where are you from by the way if I may ask?

With all due respect, your expressed thoughts indicate that you have way too much time on your hands, time that may be better spent researching and studying, in-depth, some of the political and sociological topics you’ve inadequately mentioned.

BTY

If Nigeria bothers you that much change it to Ni J eria; after all, it is the black subculture norm to take ownership of certain words by changing or adding one letter e.g. Blackz. Changing Nigeria to Nijeria would be far more political significant and radical than an entire name change, since this would draw attention to the racial slur that concerns you and strikes a blow against it all in one, a little like nXgeria, paraphrasing Malcolm X. No one remembers him as Omowale or El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz.
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Susu888(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just look at the southeastern terrorists sympathizers downplaying these military operations.

If 25% of military operations going on up north are replicated in the southeast the casualties resulting will render the ESN incapacitated. (but unfortunately the regoin will also suffer, which was why the government was reluctant to visit them the same measures)

Buhari did not lie when he said : they hv been given enough time.
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Litmus:

With all due respect, your expressed thoughts indicate that you have way too much time on your hands, time that may be better spent researching and studying, in-depth, some of the political and sociological topics you’ve inadequately mentioned.

BTY

If Nigeria bothers you that much change it to Ni J eria; after all, it is the black subculture norm to take ownership of certain words by changing or adding one letter e.g. Blackz. Changing Nigeria to Nijeria would be far more political significant and radical than an entire name change, since this would draw attention to the racial slur that concerns you and strikes a blow against it all in one, a little like nXgeria, paraphrasing Malcolm X. No one remembers him as Omowale or El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz.

You seem misguided, you think Flora Shaw just gave a cute name because she loves niggas? You still didn't answer my questions posed to you. I asked you where you came from, you dodged it. So much for being 'proud' Nigerian.

With so called 'heroics' you have done for the zoo. Can you contest for a political office presently as you are? You are akin to a slave that still love his master no disrespect. Be free brother!
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Litmus: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Icumsa45:

You seem misguided, you think Flora Shaw just gave a cute name because she loves niggas? You still didn't answer my questions posed to you. I asked you where you came from, you dodged it. So much for being 'proud' Nigerian.

With so called 'heroics' you have done for the zoo. Can you contest for a political office presently as you are? You are akin to a slave that still love his master no disrespect. Be free brother!

If it isn't obvious where I'm from, then you haven't paid attention. I take from this that you're indoctrinated, interested in indoctrinating others and not interested in any other point of view.

Top of the day to you.
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by Kamanuozuzu: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
In the North, it's NEUTRALIZE.

In the East, it's KILL.
Re: Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto by calcal: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2021
wey the dead body?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M / NDLEA Arrests Six Over Drug Cookies, Intercepts UK, Saudi-bound Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.