Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Download Aliexpress Images And Videos For Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Download Aliexpress Images And Videos For Mini Importation (481 Views)

Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Aliexpress Images And Videos For Mini Importation by myvision(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
If you are into mini importation or you are thinking of starting one; gather here!

It is no longer a news that creatives take a larger percentage of your business success. in other words; if you creatives are bad; you are likely going to have a bad turnout in business promotion. This is because the first thing that people see first in your promotion are your images or videos, and getting quality images or videos aren't easy.

So, it is pertinent we learn how to use the ready made creatives for our business promotion.

There are basically two ways to get this done...

1. Using a free google chrome extension
2. Using the inspect element

Using The Free Google Chrome Extension is easy and straight forward, but honestly, you can't depend on this method forever; as the extension developer may decide to updating the extension for any reason.

Which is why; I will be showing you the second way of downloading product images and videos from alibaba and aliexpress using the inspect element.

Please, follow this link to watch the complete video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYvJdunulwN5j30A7asMVNg?sub_confirmation=1

Re: How To Download Aliexpress Images And Videos For Mini Importation by gassbee: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
myvision:
If you are into mini importation or you are thinking of starting one; gather here!

It is no longer a news that creatives take a larger percentage of your business success. in other words; if you creatives are bad; you are likely going to have a bad turnout in business promotion. This is because the first thing that people see first in your promotion are your images or videos, and getting quality images or videos aren't easy.

So, it is pertinent we learn how to use the ready made creatives for our business promotion.

There are basically two ways to get this done...

1. Using a free google chrome extension
2. Using the inspect element

Using The Free Google Chrome Extension is easy and straight forward, but honestly, you can't depend on this method forever; as the extension developer may decide to updating the extension for any reason.

Which is why; I will be showing you the second way of downloading product images and videos from alibaba and aliexpress using the inspect element.

Please, follow this link to watch the complete video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYvJdunulwN5j30A7asMVNg?sub_confirmation=1
hello can u check ur mail, i just sent u a dm
Re: How To Download Aliexpress Images And Videos For Mini Importation by myvision(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Hello,

Thanks for contacting me.

unfortunately, I am more frequent on Youtube that Nairaland; so, I suggest you leave your comment on my channel, and I will respond to it as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 1,500 DAILY On Nairaland / Wish.com / Aliko Dangote, Rabiu Abdulsamad Makes N30.4billion In Eight Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.