Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Mission, By Edidiong Uwah Most Beautiful Face Of Southern Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Mission, By Edidiong Uwah Most Beautiful Face Of Southern Nigeria (273 Views)

WORLD RECORD: Queen Edidiong Uwah set to represent Nigeria at Ms. Int'l World / Miss Cross River, Aisha ESEBONU Wins Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2019 / Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2019 Hot New Photos Finalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mission, By Edidiong Uwah Most Beautiful Face Of Southern Nigeria by DinasEmpire(f): 3:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Miss Edidiong Uwah, winner of the Most Beautiful Face of Southern Nigeria, has said she sees her Crown and Office as a call to serve Humanity with a clear vision to help the less privileged in the society.

The beauty queen spoke when she came calling at the Abuja Inquirer Newspaper Office last week to seek support for her new role.
According to her, “With so much going on in Nigeria right now, not much thought is being given to the less privileged in our society. I will be visiting and offering assistance to Orphanages, especially in the Southern part of Nigeria. We will be offering them skill acquisitions in various trades and professions. The aim is to ultimately make them better citizens of the society”.

Earlier, Miss Uwah had visited the National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism, NIHOTOUR, where she was received by the Director General, Alhaji Nura Sani Kangiwa. She told him that her visit was to formally introduce herself to the organization and acquaint them with her mission during her reign as the Most Beautiful Face of Southern Nigeria. She also solicited the support of the Director General as she participates in other international pageants later in the year.

While responding, Alhaji Kangiwa stated that the creative Art Industry is a vibrant sub sector that is key to the tourism sector. He noted that the beauty pageant industries is part of the creative Art that offers youths the platform to showcase their talents in a variety of ways that makes them functional citizens contributing their quota for the progress and development of the country. He added that NIHOTOUR, as the apex public sector Institute saddled with the responsibility of capacity building and offering skilled training of different grades and cadres in the country's hospitality and travel-tourism industry is willing to support and collaborate with the beauty queen

Miss Uwah, is from Akwa Ibom state, and a Law student at the University of Uyo. She began a modeling career in 2014 before contesting for the 7th Most Beautiful Face of Southern Nigeria which she won. The Beauty pageant was organized by Zanzy Entertainment in Lagos in September 2020. She represented Akwa Ibom state alongside 30 other ladies who represented different states.

Re: My Mission, By Edidiong Uwah Most Beautiful Face Of Southern Nigeria by DinasEmpire(f): 3:54am On Jun 03, 2021

Re: My Mission, By Edidiong Uwah Most Beautiful Face Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 03, 2021
What a beauty to behold!

OP, How can I get the bride price list and address to drop it.

1 Like

Re: My Mission, By Edidiong Uwah Most Beautiful Face Of Southern Nigeria by DinasEmpire(f): 3:58am On Jun 03, 2021

Re: My Mission, By Edidiong Uwah Most Beautiful Face Of Southern Nigeria by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2021
We hope you don't do like others. Bring a positive difference to the society using your crown.
Don't let your duties only be on threads created by Alex reports on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

We Bet You Have Never Seen CLASSY DRESSES For LADIES Like These / Summer Clothes For Boys / *love Struck 18kt Gold Plated Australian White Opal Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.