Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

“I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere (1672 Views)

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by tonyluyi1985: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2021
A lady on facebook identified as Anastacia Michael has taken to her page to celebrate Fewa Otedola, the son of Billionaire, Femi Otedola.
In her post, she expressed her feeling for the 21-year-old and she declared that she is willing to marry him, regardless of him being autistic.
She wrote:
I have grown to love Fewa Otedola so much. His cuteness, innocence, simplicity, infact everything about this dude drives me crazy. I will love to spend the rest of my life with Fewaluv regardless his Autism condition.whenever I see him I don’t see his condition but the genuine love I have for him, and I AM WILLING TO MARRY FEWA OTEDOLA , He has stolen my heart..
Happy birthday hearty my heart beats only for you.”
Fewa is the only son of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola. It will be recalled that his elder sister, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy recently openly celebrated him on social media.
His other sister, Temi Otedola first made his condition public a few years ago which set the internet on fire as she wanted to create awareness of the challenge and give hope to families who have children battling it.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/03/i-am-willing-to-marry-him-hes-stolen-my-heart-lady-to-autistic-love-interest/
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Divoc19(f): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2021
What poverty can do sad
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by fati2001(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2021
tonyluyi1985:

A lady on facebook identified as Anastacia Michael has taken to her page to celebrate Fewa Otedola, the son of Billionaire, Femi Otedola.
In her post, she expressed her feeling for the 21-year-old and she declared that she is willing to marry him, regardless of him being autistic.
She wrote:
I have grown to love Fewa Otedola so much. His cuteness, innocence, simplicity, infact everything about this dude drives me crazy. I will love to spend the rest of my life with Fewaluv regardless his Autism condition.whenever I see him I don’t see his condition but the genuine love I have for him, and I AM WILLING TO MARRY FEWA OTEDOLA , He has stolen my heart..
Happy birthday hearty my heart beats only for you.”
Fewa is the only son of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola. It will be recalled that his elder sister, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy recently openly celebrated him on social media.
His other sister, Temi Otedola first made his condition public a few years ago which set the internet on fire as she wanted to create awareness of the challenge and give hope to families who have children battling it.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/03/i-am-willing-to-marry-him-hes-stolen-my-heart-lady-to-autistic-love-interest/

stupid

1 Like

Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Fahdiga(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2021
This one na gold digger
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by donbachi(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Its now ur turn to steal his inheritance.
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Onyi22(f): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2021
This one dy find who she go turn to house Boy grin grin
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Freestainworld(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Holoshooo have spoken
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Nbote(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2021
Dis one no b gold digger again, na Fortune miner

1 Like

Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Owu go make some people Marry deadbody sef.

She sef wan Cash Out.

But Girls eeeeee

She thinks the family Mumu abi?

She go just turn miserable overnight

1 Like

Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Vulcanheph(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one na gold digger
This one don pass Gold digger oh !!!
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Khd95(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2021
if money dey ontop of tree women no go mind to marry monkeys grin

hear the bull crap this gold digger is spewing here, yopu love everything about him or you love his daddi money.

there are many autistic men around your local vicinity, find one and marry, mumu cheesy
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Prettylima(f): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Even me too will marry him so what are we saying grin grin
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by ewiscakesng(f): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
Learn how to design your simple butter icing cake design.
Click on the link below to watch �
Watch, Like and Subscribe ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbM6RWMeXsE
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by rex444(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2021
How desperate we are now becoming....is this some sort of fetish or ?
Re: “I Am Willing To Marry Him, He’s Stolen My Heart” – Lady To Autistic Love Intere by Robisky001(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2021
This lady is very skilled in gold mining and I charge the federal government to take her to Zamfara where her expertise in gold mining would be fully utilized. This is her doing her job relentlessly.

(1) (Reply)

Bisola, Venita, Broda Shaggi And Denola Grey in Tecno’s Camission Season 2 / Burna Boy Sister Ronami In Tears As Burna Boy Exposes Her On Her Birthday / Gistlover: Ini Edo Or Who Among These Celebrities Has The Worst Bbl Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.