Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Can I Get A Remote For My Car That Didn’t Come With It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Get A Remote For My Car That Didn’t Come With It? (938 Views)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Remote For My Car That Didn’t Come With It? by nymphomaniac(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2021
I intend getting a Rewire to do works that will enable me use a remote to open and lock my car. It’s a Hyundai Accent 08 car and didn’t come with remote functionality. Is it worth the stress? Is it doable? Are the parts something I can buy myself? Advice needed please.

Cc nurey kingreign etc
Re: Can I Get A Remote For My Car That Didn’t Come With It? by kingreign(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2021
nymphomaniac:
I intend getting a Rewire to do works that will enable me use a remote to open and lock my car. It’s a Hyundai Accent 08 car and didn’t come with remote functionality. Is it worth the stress? Is it doable? Are the parts something I can buy myself? Advice needed please.

Cc nurey kingreign etc
I believe it can be done. But why do you wanna do it?
Why not leave the car as it is?
Re: Can I Get A Remote For My Car That Didn’t Come With It? by nurey(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2021
nymphomaniac:

Cc nurey kingreign etc

Yes it can be done seen it on a friend's 08 kia Rio. You can buy an after market unit and fix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Remote For My Car That Didn’t Come With It? by nurey(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2021
kingreign:

I believe it can be done. But why do you wanna do it?
Why not leave the car as it is?

There are stress associated with opening door all the time with key, though I have owned mostly basic trims so I am used to using key all the time but remote unlock sometimes is sweet

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Remote For My Car That Didn’t Come With It? by nymphomaniac(m): 12:29am On Jan 13
PrincessAriel message my number in my signature. I can’t seem to respond to the email you sent.
Re: Can I Get A Remote For My Car That Didn’t Come With It? by PrincessAriel(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13
nymphomaniac:
PrincessAriel message my number in my signature. I can’t seem to respond to the email you sent.

Hello. I sent you a message on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

2004 LS430 Needed / Please Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get This Fog Light Chrome Grill? / Don't Pay The Policemen Salary On Behalf Of The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.