Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Message To The Church Part 16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church Part 16 (111 Views)

Preparing For Rapture, Part 16 ( Constituting Solemn Assembly) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part 16 by Hethatlovesyou: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2021
MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH part16
(Official age)

Good day everyone,thanks for reading the messages so far,i pray the Holy Spirit minister to us more as we continue reading.

I do not know of any other countries believe toward official age but I know of ours in Nigeria very well. Many of US believe so much in an official age that never exist in our Laws. What many of us called official age is actually AGE FALSIFICATION which is punishable under the law of Federal Republic of Nigeria

I want to believe same purnishable in other parts of the world. Many of us don't see reducing our AGE because of one position or the other as SIN. It is actually a sin even if it has become NORMS around us. The Bible says ..All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death 1John 5:17

The needful must be done Peradventure you fall into the category of people that have assumed so. You can also change your mind incase you are about to if really Heaven is our pursuit.

NOW YOU KNOW !!

PLEASE FREE TO SHARE, happy new month
Re: Message To The Church Part 16 by psucc(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmm this message is a deep one. Except otherwise, 99% of Christians who are Civil servants won't make heaven. They have two bars holding up their salvation.

One has been enunciated by the op - Age falsification. Though in Nigeria the system has made age falsification to become almost compulsory, yet it shouldn't be practiced by Christians.

Two is the issue of punctuality. Officially, work resumes by 8.00am. This means you must arrive your workplace before 8. But nowadays, you can arrive by 10am and still time-in by 8am. This too is wrong and shouldn't be practiced.

May God have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To The Church Part 16 by Hethatlovesyou: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thank you for reading and for the contributions, Amen to your prayers

My prayer is that God will open our eyes and see these as important to avoid as Christians

Please always read and share the messages to the Church, they are mostly warnings to us as Christians
God bless you

psucc:
Hmmm this message is a deep one. Except otherwise, 99% of Christians who are Civil servants won't make heaven. They have two bars holding up their salvation.

One has been enunciated by the op - Age falsification. Though in Nigeria the system has made age falsification to become almost compulsory, yet it shouldn't be practiced by Christians.

Two is the issue of punctuality. Officially, work resumes by 8.00am. This means you must arrive your workplace before 8. But nowadays, you can arrive by 10am and still time-in by 8am. This too is wrong and shouldn't be practiced.

May God have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

APC Change Is A Hell Fire Candidate / Who Is Reading The Mind Of Your Helpers. How Will They Promise To Help And In Th / "Thou Shalt See Now Whether My Word Shall Come To Pass Unto Thee Or Not."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.