Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

We Need A Shopify App Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / We Need A Shopify App Developer (1079 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Create A Shopify Marketplace App? / I Need A Shopify Expert Who Is Also A Sales Funnel Expert As Well. / How Can A Shopify Expert Help You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Hello, I am back with another project for the app developers in the house.

I think Nigerians should get this money rather than giving them to the Pakistanis.

So, here is the sample in the pics below. If you are available to work, kindly signify by saying 'I am available' with your tel.gram username or whatsapp num as the case may be.

Payment is rewarding.

Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2021
@qtguru see your work o.
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by qtguru(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
@qtguru see your work o.

Lol � I'm still slow but this weekend
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Still available.
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Where are the app developers now?

I will wait till evening time after which, i will contact the Pakistanis.

Hope to get a Nigerian to work with here as well.
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kate06:
Where are the app developers now?

I will wait till evening time after which, i will contact the Pakistanis.

Hope to get a Nigerian to work with here as well.
Lol it's insanely tough getting a Nigerian platform developer. And my own niche isn't Shopify or I could have helped you out.

1 Like

Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by qtguru(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
You will find on twitter

2 Likes

Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Lol it's insanely tough getting a Nigerian platform developer. And my own niche isn't Shopify or I could have helped you out.

Most get their projects offline. However, there are few who have not break-even ( no client yet).

1 Like

Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
qtguru:
You will find on twitter
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kate06:

Most get their projects offline. However, there are few who have not break-even ( no client yet).
Its not about clients. Shopify isnt something people sit down and learn. To build apps for Shopify you really need to know its core inside out.

1 Like

Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by zimmaking(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
I'm free to work
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by webapi: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kate06:
Hello, I am back with another project for the app developers in the house.

I think Nigerians should get this money rather than giving them to the Pakistanis.

So, here is the sample in the pics below. If you are available to work, kindly signify by saying 'I am available' with your tel.gram username or whatsapp num as the case may be.

Payment is rewarding.
If it's still open, here is my telegram @icodesoftwares and yes i'm interested

1 Like

Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Intellect16(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
I am interested. Here is my telegram number 08134453711
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
webapi:

If it's still open, here is my telegram @icodesoftwares and yes i'm interested

Okay, i will chat you up now, congrats!
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by tope6217: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Call me 08109319667
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning.

Please, only put here your whatsapp num or tel.gram I.d

I am mostly okay with Tel.gram I.D and not number and also indicate ' I am free to work'.
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
angry
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kate06:
angry
Wetin happen grin. Devs when we tell Devs this thing they say this that it's oversaturated. Shopify no Dev o.
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Kate06(m): 4:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Intellect16:
I am interested. Here is my telegram number 08134453711

I need I.D this time.
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by tope6217: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2021
This man want to pay 200$ hw much is dat . This nigeria client they want something perfect and they don't want to pay this guy want an app working like aliexpress and he said he want to pay 200$ even for the backend only I can't collect 200$
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by codeigniter(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Freelancing is trash for the most part, the clients are not engineers, they see a product they like, they want in on the action, they look for hungry inexperienced people, that often does not know anything about project management, the need for writing good codes and testing. in a nutshell, it's inexperienced people that seek out freelancers for an enterprise software applications, imagine the above Shopify job, these things take teams with solid project management to pull off in a scalable way. I wonder where all freelancing saas project ends up eventually.

Client: can you build, not firebase but works like firebase?
Me: sure, I can, what's your budget Nd time frame
Client: three weeks, how much do you want to take.
Me: 600,000 (that's less than 1,5k dollars)
Client: that's much what about 150k
Me: No, It too small

After so many back and forth, and time gaps you finally agree on something, s/he pays the initial fund, that's when you realise you don't know what you are doing, if you are a good programmer and you broke down the problem in the first instance rather than been enticed by the chicken dinner change you would have realised, you will need hand and communicate better with the client, and hopefully run it the way it's meant to be. But na lie hunger too much for here.

The more statically type language I do the more I realize programming, except scripting isn't a one man's job. Taink you

1 Like

Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by codeigniter(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2021
codeigniter:
Freelancing is trash for the most part, the clients are not engineers, they see a product they like, they want in on the action, they look for hungry inexperienced people, that often does not know anything about project management, the need for writing good codes and testing. in a nutshell, it's inexperienced people that seek out freelancers for an enterprise software applications, imagine the above Shopify job, these things take teams with solid project management to pull off in a scalable way. I wonder where all freelancing saas project ends up eventually.

Client: can you build, not firebase but works like firebase?
Me: sure, I can, what's your budget Nd time frame
Client: three weeks, how much do you want to take.
Me: 600,000 (that's less than 1,5k dollars)
Client: that's much what about 150k
Me: No, It too small

After so many back and forth, and time gaps you finally agree on something, s/he pays the initial fund, that's when you realise you don't know what you are doing, if you are a good programmer and you broke down the problem in the first instance rather than been enticed by the chicken dinner change you would have realised, you will need hand and communicate better with the client, and hopefully run it the way it's meant to be. But na lie hunger too much for here.

The more statically type language I do the more I realize programming, except scripting isn't a one man's job. Taink you

A typical example of such, this is not to say all clients are ignorant but most are and places like Upwork and fiverr makes it even worse. Clients feels they are helping you rather than the opposite

Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Webster563: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
The owner of this project is a funny person. You want a shopify app that runs on a recurring fee of about $100/month. With a view of thousands of users and you want to build such app for $200. And OP was sounding like he's trying to help Nigerian Devs by giving them $200. Stop misleading people with this thread. Thank you
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by tope6217: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Very perfect and standard shopify app worth 1m
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by Blavitch: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Blavitch specializes in creating custom solutions to meet your needs. Whether you're looking for a Shopify app developer or assistance with WordPress plugins, E-commerce websites, CRM, ERP, or fintech applications, we've got you covered. Our team is experienced in crafting tailored solutions that align with your vision. Feel free to reach out and let's discuss how we can bring your project to life!
Re: We Need A Shopify App Developer by niel63(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Shopify Dev, Shopify Dev, which part of shopify are you developing?
Go to shopify's dev api documentation and read through.
Be very descriptive with your posts. That would give a wider understanding of your project scope.

Shopify is just a tool to build e-commerce experience as it clearly states

"Shopify’s platform provides APIs, SDKs, primitives, and tools for building storefronts, custom cart and checkout flows, and seamless integrations with your systems."

You dey post job, you no come dey specific and you dey expect answer! Infact, $200? na wa oo!

Shopify gives you:

(1) (Reply)

Forsage Meta Force A Better Programmed Smart Contract That Pays Better / C Programming / Pls House, How Do I Begin A Career In Networking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.