Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,529 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation (634 Views)

Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / Reno Omokri Is Currently Finishing APC & PMB On Twitter / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2021
I read a tweet by Buhari, where he said he was going to treat the Easterners in the language we will understand, that he allegedly intends to carry out genocide on the east.

To me you can do that you have the power to, but like they keep saying over and over again this is not 1967, most of the things happening now are carry over of the grudges from 1967.

It wouldn't make any sense if we start another grudges again, people say Fulanis don't forgive, if only they knew the way Igbos think.

This is 2021, whatever you do be careful. If not you are setting yourself up for another Biafran problem again in the next 30 or 50 years, where another easterner will arise and remind the east of what happened in 1967 and in 2021 then start another problem.
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2021
How long will we continue with it.

To me the only way Buhari can solve this problem and releive the north of any blame would be if he for the mean time appoints an Easterner chief of army staff then put eastern soldiers in charge of taking care of what's happening in the east, give them a dead line.

After that you replace him with a man of his choice from the north, cause whatever he is planning aka his do called genoicide if it's carried out by someone from the North. He is setting himself or Nigeria up for problem.

As far as some people in Nigeria have grudges Nigeria will never develop fully cause people will always have intentions waiting.

I once hated Nigeria so much, this was after I went through the civil war stories, I hated it so much that after I downloaded google maps my vision looking at it was how to destroy Nigeria.
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2021
What saved me from my everyday planning was that I found out the truth, the real truth.

This truth alot of Easterners don't know it, the major thing that tries to discredit this truth is the video of Sarduana of Sokoto sowing disunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6coimsqIyw

This video here complicated the truth
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
To Easterners the truth Behind the war to my knowledge.

The reason ijaws will hardly ever support Biafra has alot to do with Ataka boro.

Just before the declaration of Biafra, they themselves once declared their own republic.

Niger delta republic, their republic was short lived and squashed in days and he was arrested by the government under Aguiyi Ironsi and Ojukwu.

Think about it, we declare our own you stop us and u declare your own and u expect me to support you.

Reason y alot of ijaws who support Biafra, deep down alot of them dont really support it, what they want is support it then observe m,if the FG attempt's to even try to give the east Biafra they will come with their demand for Niger delta republic.

The north is very wise on this, that's why they don't want to attempt giving anybody the chance.

Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2021
First of all, Nigeria doesn't have the funds to fight any wars, it's almost impossible to promulgate a war on loans, on multiple fronts, especially when the oil you would have promised is becoming uninteresting,

Second, this generation has zero love for the FG, so we don't support their stupid wars in the south, most youth signed out of the country after endsars, they finally understood what Nigeria meant and what igbos had been facing

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Nigeria shouldn't grant the east Biafra if am to advise anybody nursing the ambition.

Deep down I know if Nigeria gives Biafra a big problem would ensue not in Biafra but a war between Biafra and Nigeria.

Biafra would stock pile itself with enough weapons to fight a real war, then A Biafran leader would arise and remind the Biafrans of all the attrocities commited by Nigeria in the civil war and would want revenge, another
fight would start again.
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
First of all, Nigeria doesn't have the funds to fight any wars, it's almost impossible to promulgate a war on loans, on multiple fronts, especially when the oil you would have promised is becoming uninteresting,

Second, this generation has zero love for the FG, so we don't support their stupid wars in the south, most youth signed out of the country after endsars, they finally understood what Nigeria meant and what igbos had been facing
Don't underestimate Nigeria, if Nigeria can borrow billions to steal, they won't flinch an eye to borrow another set of billions to secure the source of where they steal from
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Godson213: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
Nigeria shouldn't grant the east Biafra if am to advise anybody nursing the ambition.

Deep down I know if Nigeria gives Biafra a big problem would ensue not in Biafra but a war between Biafra and Nigeria.

Biafra would stock pile itself with enough weapons to fight a real war, then A Biafran leader would arise and remind the Biafrans of all the attrocities commited by Nigeria in the civil war and would want revenge, another
fight would start again.

Oga you know nothing about war go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Don't underestimate Nigeria, if Nigeria can borrow billions to steal, they won't flinch an eye to borrow another set of billions to secure the source of where they steal from

The source is being attacked on multiple fronts, even the dumbest one Nigerian agrees the source is faulty, the people are fed up,
The biggest error is the belief that the North keeps Nigeria,
It's actually the south that keeps Nigeria one, especially the SW, and we are planning our exit,
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Igbos the reason for the war that lead to wiping off of half our population in the past was somehow self inflicted.

I don't want to delve too deep into this cause when I hear the story it disgusts me, Igbos the north is not our enemies. The fact that less than 15years after civil war ended same north voted an igbo man called Alex Ekwueme as VP should tell u this.

Buhari marginalizing us smhw us self inflicted, we didn't vote him first time it's understandable but second time it's smhw.

Then you can't even try and appeal to him, we start attacking him 247 on the internet.
Then Nnamdi Kanu comes.

Seriously think about it, e no make sense na. Nnamdi Kanu was the finishing bullet.
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

fight would start again.

You want to keep a people down because of your fear?

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

The source is being attacked on multiple fronts, even the dumbest one Nigerian agrees the source is faulty, the people are fed up,
The biggest error is the belief that the North keeps Nigeria,
It's actually the south that keeps Nigeria one, especially the SW, and we are planning our exit,
That's not the biggest error, it's the truth.the north really keeps Nigeria.

We hear of odua republic rally in the west, Niger delta republic rally in the south biafra rally in the north. Only north that hasn't done that
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You want to keep a people down because of your fear?
That's not the only fear,if Biafrans don't do that I bet u Biafra will later still divide into more countries if possible 5 eastern states will become countries.

If in the east almost every 2km is an autonomous community, and even the autonomous community want to breakup and form more autonomous communities, anything can happen
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

That's not the biggest error, it's the truth.the north really keeps Nigeria.

We hear of odua republic rally in the west, Niger delta republic rally in the south biafra rally in the north. Only north that hasn't done that

Being able to rally without disturbance is a show of strength that most yorubas didn't even know they had,
Most rallies in the North are govt sponsored, the ones not sanctioned usually ends in death or paid counter protest, that is a slave population,
Can the story of Buhari be complete without Tinubu?
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Coldie(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Being able to rally without disturbance is a show of strength that most yorubas didn't even know they had,
Most rallies in the North are govt sponsored, the ones not sanctioned usually ends in death or paid counter protest, that is a slave population,
Can the story of Buhari be complete without Tinubu?
story of Buhari can be complete without tinubu, Buhari kept winning core northern states back to back before his 2015 win.

All he needed to win fully was for one region in the south to support him, if Tinubu hasn't done it and the south south or south east had done it he would have won
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

That's not the only fear,if Biafrans don't do that I bet u Biafra will later still divide into more countries if possible 5 eastern states will become countries.

If in the east almost every 2km is an autonomous community, and even the autonomous community want to breakup and form more autonomous communities, anything can happen

Every pointer known to man says Nigeria would only get worse, more people will die, more kids will be kidnapped, more terror groups will spring up, more people will end up in misery, you know this, I know this, the international community knows this, but you still want to face that horrible future?
Is this normal?
Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by Piggyyeaster1: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Digest this
He is the most sensible Igbo man alive

Re: My Advice To Pmb On Handling The South East Situation by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
story of Buhari can be complete without tinubu, Buhari kept winning core northern states back to back before his 2015 win.

All he needed to win fully was for one region in the south to support him, if Tinubu hasn't done it and the south south or south east had done it he would have won

That's the power of the south,
Without the south, Buhari was just a local champion that wept on several occasions after losing elections, an archaic old coupist with zero appeal even to the middle belt, until Tinubu cleaned him up with lies and pastor Ruga

(1) (Reply)

Names Of All APC Candidates For Lagos LG Elections [full List] / ‘my Father, His Friend Were Killed, Burnt In Ibadan Because Of June 12’ / Call For Resignation Of Efcc Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.