Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Is this Why Wike Is Afraid These Days? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is this Why Wike Is Afraid These Days? (576 Views)

Why Wike Should Be Expelled From The PDP / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Why Wike Wants Secondus, PDP NWC Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is this Why Wike Is Afraid These Days? by bigpriik: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Wike was the major reason ipob took up arms i remembered vividly the week kanu raised the red dragon flag, it was wike who invited army to cleanse obigbo of Igbos but to his surprise when ipob took up arms he fears for his life and his family members as even the army and police are not good enough to protect him, the recent events has shown that.

As a kid i grew up in Rivers and i can tell you if you meet 10 Rivers people 5 are igbos he fears River being annexed in the future due to large igbo presence there .
Think before u act.
Re: Is this Why Wike Is Afraid These Days? by gidgiddy: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2021
bigpriik:
Wike was the major reason ipob took up arms i remembered vividly the week kanu raised the red dragon flag, it was wike who invited army to cleanse obigbo of Igbos but to his surprise even the army and police are not good enough to protect him, the recent events has shown that.
As a kid i grew up in Rivers and i can tell you if you meet 10 Rivers people 5 are igbos he fears River being annexed due to large igbo presence there .

Wike's troubles will start when he steps down from office in 2 years time. It is then that Obigbo will come to hunt him and he will realise he has no friends

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Wike Is Afraid These Days? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2021
USELESS POST BY INCONSEQUENTIAL UNEMPLOYED BUFFOONS!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Government Gave N767million To 13,000 Unknown Beneficiaries / Why Haven't The Presidency React To Nnamdi Kanu Rearrest?? / Governor Wike Lifts State Wide Curfew in Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.