Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,135 members, 7,957,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital (79090 Views)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by DonroxyII: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
luminouz:
He is very lucky it's not a black bear. Those mudafuckers don't care if you are alive or dead, they will tear right into you and start chowing. Don't even turn your back and try to run. A black bear can easily outrun you and also climb trees.

Brown bears are heavy duties but are fooled by the "playing dead" technique. Unless they are very hungry

Since we don't have bears here in Nigeria... We are kinda lucky
see you ... we can't have bear in Nigeria even non predatory animals have been killed and eaten to talk of predatory animals ....

Nigerians don't have time for play .... they will gather together and hunt that bear down ....

Those bears are the lucky ones they are not in Nigeria !
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by folake4u(f): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I bought one when I was trying to be girly, but I am sure if that teddy had gotten the Child’s Play vibe, it would have ripped me apart for maltreating it. cheesy

Lmao! Abi Chucky do you strong thing too? cheesy cheesy.

Omo! I shudder when girls carry that thing and even form "best friend" with it. Yuck!
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by folake4u(f): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Ugandatales post=102424389][/quote]

Lol I didn't like teddy bear since I was a child. Just hated it naturally, asides the Chucky's theatrics.

1 Like

Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Deejay777(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:
The bear probably went to the river to fish for salmons too and then caught sight of a total stranger doing the same thing that it had come to do- fishing. This must have prompted the attack. Very, very likely. Now, that's tantamount to trespassing. No wild animal likes that. You don't come between them and their food.

It probably did not also help that the man was also fishing for salmons as this is a species of fish much sort after by bears. They need to binge on dozens of salmon daily to keep their calories and fat level up ahead of hibernation.

The man who lives near Steamboat Springs spotted his garage door open at around 11pm on Sunday, it was when he went to close it that he was set upon.
Inside was a mother bear and her two cubs.
mansakhalifa:
The bear probably went to the river to fish for salmons too and then caught sight of a total stranger doing the same thing that it had come to do- fishing. This must have prompted the attack. Very, very likely. Now, that's tantamount to trespassing. No wild animal likes that. You don't come between them and their food.

It probably did not also help that the man was also fishing for [b]salmons
as this is a species of fish much sort after by bears. They need to binge on dozens of salmon daily to keep their calories and fat level up ahead of hibernation.

The man who lives near Steamboat Springs spotted his garage door open at around 11pm on Sunday, it was when he went to close it that he was set upon.
Inside was a mother bear and her two cubs.[/b]
mansakhalifa:

It probably did not also help that the man was also fishing for salmons as this is a species of fish much sort after by bears. They need to binge on dozens of salmon daily to keep their calories and fat level up ahead of hibernation.

"The man who lives near Steamboat Springs spotted his garage door open at around 11pm on Sunday, it was when he went to close it that he was set upon.
Inside was a mother bear and her two cubs."
The mother bear was probably saw d man as a threat to her cubs and was trying to protect them.
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Ugandatales: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2021
folake4u:

Lol I didn't like teddy bear since I was a child. Just hated it naturally, asides the Chucky's theatrics.

Okay
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Benrosaria(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Designandbuild1:
I watched The Revenant where Leonardo DiCaprio was attacked by a bear and even though it was a movie it was scary. Bears are really savage beasts. I don't know whose idea it was to make teddy bear a sleeping companion. There's nothing cute or gentle about a bear I tell you.

It’s size and warmth. No animal will give that description as a doll
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by pacespot(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Designandbuild1:
I watched The Revenant where Leonardo DiCaprio was attacked by a bear and even though it was a movie it was scary. Bears are really savage beasts. I don't know whose idea it was to make teddy bear a sleeping companion. There's nothing cute or gentle about a bear I tell you.

Maybe because bears don't hunt like lions and tigers, they mostly feed on the fishes in the shallow rivers. But bears are even more dangerous than those animals if they come for you. You can easily shut your door if you notice a lion nearby in your car or house, but bears can find a way to enter through the window, they can climb and stand up like a human, and they leave a devastating bite or clawing.
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by spinna: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Designandbuild1:

Its an ironic animal.. looks cute and fat and slow but its fast and deadly..hippos and elephant are like this too
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by ceejayluv(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
luminouz:
He is very lucky it's not a black bear. Those mudafuckers don't care if you are alive or dead, they will tear right into you and start chowing. Don't even turn your back and try to run. A black bear can easily outrun you and also climb trees.

Brown bears are heavy duties but are fooled by the "playing dead" technique. Unless they are very hungry

We'd have eaten them All by now.
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Darkmode64: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Designandbuild1:
That's why it's called a Teddy
Ha-ha grin cheesy
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by pikechukwu6(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by baddosky1: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Designandbuild1:

Bears normally give lethal hugs but they decided to make it look positive by introducing teddy bears which people can cuddle.

Bear hug
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2021
luminouz:

We are not so lucky more dangerous than bear & everywhere are d killer herdsmen.
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Josywhyte: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Can someone tell the Russians that we need that bear in Aso rock? We have a task for him to carry out. #missionkillbuhariandAPC
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Elmaaq: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Josywhyte:
Can someone tell the Russians that we need that bear in Aso rock? We have a task for him to carry out. #missionkillbuhariandAPC

1 Like

Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Josywhyte: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Elmaaq post=102432588][/quote]

The bear should kill his(buhari) spirit again cos I think his spirit is the one causing the mayhem in this country
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Hapinex01: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2021
The man refuse to die, hin time never reach.
Even his Dick too is telling us yeah am alive���

Look properly �
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:

This one na biology student oh

Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by MrBanner(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Guy, bears don't need a reason to attack you. They are very violent predators. This your own logic is like saying that a lion attacked a hunter because he was trying to shoot the same deer that the lion was trailing.

No go use this your tale deceive people into thinking that as long as they don't hurt the bears feelings, they'll be fine. What you typed is utter nonsense!
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by Sirmwill: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
tasceige:
Dhem!!!

Sorry oh!! "In bro buch's voice"
I'm digressing a little bit, it's like we now have majority of our twitter people on Nairaland.. check this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6583671/see-what-happened-when-moved

That aside, one quick question, if the name Nigeria is changed to UAR, will Nairaland change to UARland? angry angry angry sad

cheesy
The name "Nairaland" was coined from the currency fact of Nigeria i.e the Naira,and not the country's name "Nigeria"...I hope you understand
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by tasceige(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sirmwill:

cheesy
The name "Nairaland" was coined from the currency fact of Nigeria i.e the Naira,and not the country's name "Nigeria"...I hope you understand

I agree with you, but the currency "Naira" might not retain it's name you know.
Re: Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital by MisfitHPG: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
ClitRaider:

Na devil go punish the good for nothing scallywag Shehu
that man and femi adesina, deserve lynching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.