Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama (707 Views)

See Why He Loves President Buhari & APC (Hilarious) / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Topsido(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2011
Zstranger has shown his deep passion for Osama Bin Laden and his cause.
Please join me in tounguelashing him!
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On May 02, 2011
Why tongue-lashing him, is he not entitled to his opinion and likes?
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by tpia5: 2:00pm On May 02, 2011
fstranger's extremes are very exhausting.

he nearly chased me off this site with his excessive punny talk.

after he stopped that one, it's now something else.

before all that, it was him stalking certain women all over the forum.

if it's not one thing it's another.

this kind onijogbon pass my capability abeg.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by tpia5: 2:02pm On May 02, 2011
poster you will tire before him.

na only becomerich and mamagee get this kind of stamina.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Topsido(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Why tongue-lashing him, is he not entitled to his opinion and likes?
We know the likes of U, baastard!
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Jakumo(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2011
If you were unemployed and lived in a dingy room on a jism-stained mattress as does the gentleman in question here, ANY attention at all would be welcome, and you would say ANYTHING to get it.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Topsido(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2011
Maybe we shud ignore him- but it pains to the bones that we still have his likes!
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Jakumo(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2011

You are the master of your own emotions, and must NOT allow desperate loonies to affect your frame of mind, no matter how hard they try.

Furthermore, a clear distinction does exist between real life, and the writing by anonymous people that fills your computer screen.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by tpia5: 2:55pm On May 02, 2011
why does he almost never respond to threads like these i wonder.

sort of kobojunkie-ish.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Afam4eva(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2011
Tonguelash an animal? No thanks.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On May 02, 2011
Topsido:

Thanks for the insult . . . . Do u feel better now?
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by EzeUche2(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2011
I gave up on the cretin.

He is the Mr. Cork of the Politics section.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by jaybee3(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2011
He is entitled to his opinion so why take panadol over a different view from yours?
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by seanet02: 3:21pm On May 02, 2011
I know the Person behind is[b] Ezeuche![/b]!
creating multiple ID's to discredit people can not help you ezeufool,
By the way where is the link to His Asserting his love for Osama?
Anybody that believes this is "Stewpeed"
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

He is entitled to his opinion so why take panadol over a different view from yours?

If devil can have fans,who is osama not to have supporters.poster sounds insane to me.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by muyoto: 3:33pm On May 02, 2011
@OP. stranger like any other poster here is entilted to his opinion, which may or may not meet your fanatical, perhaps hypocritical, standards of decency.

my advise: stop taking NLders too seroiusly, and GET A JOB!!
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by EzeUche2(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

I know the Person behind is[b] Ezeuche![/b]!
creating multiple ID's to discredit people can not help you ezeufool,
By the way where is the link to His Asserting his love for Osama?
Anybody that believes this is "Stewpeed"

Really?

Fear of EzeUche is the beginning of wisdom I see. . . I am not the OP.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 02, 2011
Topsido:

What! lipsrsealed
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by seanet02: 3:40pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Really?

Fear of EzeUche is the beginning of wisdom I see. . . I am not the OP.
Fear a Coward?
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Topsido(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for the insult . . . . Do u feel better now?
A lot better, mooron who's trying to act cool.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by seanet02: 4:11pm On May 02, 2011
Topsido:

[s]A lot better, mooron who's trying to act cool[/s].
You are the Real Mor0n Here don't you ediot know?
You are Retar@ded!!
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by bkbabe97y(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche is still roaming free? He still aint been committed?

Wow. . . . .
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by ektbear: 8:59pm On May 02, 2011
hard for me to defend the indefensible

its like going to church and letting the congregation know you worship satan, or something
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by seanet02: 9:11pm On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

hard for me to defend the indefensible

its like going to church and letting the congregation know you worship satan, or something
Off course. The OP posted gibberish. You are more learned than this Fck kidnappers, why don't ask where strange said so? You know it is the man behind all this multiple id's, ezeuche . . . . . . .
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by ektbear: 9:54pm On May 02, 2011
^-- Nah, he said he is a fan of the guy. And wasn't joking. He is in the wrong, in my opinion.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 02, 2011
yeah

just like we have plenty of people on nl who have supported mend

one man's terrorist. . .
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by olaolabiy: 11:15pm On May 02, 2011
Stranger na case oo grin

Tpiah sef confess sey im no fit cope grin

Very funny Tpiah.
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by dayokanu(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2011
oyb:

yeah

just like we have plenty of people on nl who have supported mend

one man's terrorist. . .

Hmmm
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by henry101(m): 5:09am On May 03, 2011
No where to hide Zstranger, the cold blooded, murderous individual.
I rmbr a thread where he said they killed of so many Modakeke ppl and dumped them in the bush.
How can someone in the right frame of mind say stupid things, like we killed igbo ppl too in Ife,
Evil minds like him needs to be locked up at the island of guantanamo bay detention forever.
he's on the list now and he's simply a threat to his immediate environment.
Spit on him. embarassed embarassed
Re: Zstranger, A Nairalander Says He Loves Osama by nduchucks: 6:05am On May 03, 2011
May the soul of Mr. Laden rest in peace. We must not celebrate the death of any human being.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Freak Out About Hitler? / Prayer 4d Nation / Crisis Brews In Senate Over Akume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.