Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets (708 Views)

Is ESN Enough To Defend Igbo Land Against ISWAP? / BREAKING!!! Army Makes U-turn, Reveals Killer of Keke Rider In Aba & Next Action / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Biodun556(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Here are photos of assets lost by ISWAP in Niger Republic and Borno State this week.

Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Biodun556(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2021

Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Xscape1993(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2021
Good one.
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by ramaju: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Change of guard and the new man comes with Initial Gra Gra. Wait for Some time and it will be business as usual.
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by blackboy(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2021
I read Niger Republic..is that not where we have built correct road linking to that country? Kwontinue.
ISWAP what of Boko ..? Is it to avenge thr death or reported death of Shekau?
This small victory today . What is stopping the NA from taking back all of North East from Boko Haram. This is disgraceful. Yet they want to send soldiers to the East. This Boko Haram problem is a problem being continued by forces that ought to end it.
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Biodun556(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2021
ramaju:
Change of guard and the new man comes with Initial Gra Gra. Wait for Some time and it will be business as usual.

Boko haram and ISWAP are going down everyday as Nigeria acquire more air power. The jf17 fighter jets were used on Tuesday and here is the result.
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Joromi1: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2021
How dis people take dey buy fuel sef?
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Biodun556(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Joromi1:
How did people take dey buy fuel sef?

They have suppliers among wicked Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Pmpm: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2021
Nikini
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by ramaju: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Biodun556:

Boko haram and ISWAP are going down everyday as Nigeria acquire more air power. The jf17 fighter jets were used on Tuesday and here is the result.
I said wait a While and see how compromised everything Will be.
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Biodun556(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2021
ramaju:
I said wait a While and see how compromised everything Will be.

Wait a while and see how the terrorists will hands down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by ramaju: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Biodun556:

Wait a while and see how the terrorists will hands down.
Waw! I love your faith. It is our collective wish. I look forward to celebrating their resounding victory With you, but who are they fighting, boko haram or ISWAP?
Re: Nigerian Army Makes Gains Against ISWAP, Recovered Many Assets by Biodun556(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
ramaju:
Waw! I love your faith. It is our collective wish. I look forward to celebrating their resounding victory With you, but who are they fighting, boko haram or ISWAP?

Both ISWAP and Bokoharam. But boko haram is yet to appear since the death of Shekau

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ESN, IPOB: A Curse Or A Blessing To The Igbos? / How The World Is Reacting To The Twitter Ban / PDP Wins Sabon Gari State Constituency Bye Elections; Mocks El-rufai, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.