Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) (41577 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix / Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Olabimpetosiin5(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
God mighty is great,
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wahala for this planet earth
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by pafo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
That righteousness guy no know wetin to talk for here so he avoided it. Seun create a block button. I'm tired and frustrated at reading that dude's comment in every thread. It nauseates me.

1 Like

Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by emmyclassic(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pastor Righteousness2 would have wished it happened in our time so he can have some countdown to perdition to say to us..
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilimax:
They need Jesus Christ in their country embarassed embarassed

What's up with some people though...?

sad
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by detectivejones: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
I'm shook
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Laideabdulahi: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
I know say e nor go pass Indonesia

That country is so disaster proned;
Earthquakes,Tsunamis, flooding,etc

A major earthquake happens every year there and tsnami every 5 years
A very prominent one happened just 2 years ago.. Imagine a place having earthquake, tsunami and liquefaction all at the same time...over 2k people died within 3 days

Indonesia na country were i nor fit go at all

Omor, as it stands , Nigeria is a worst case scenario than Indonesia.
Do u know how many pple that die daily in naija.

No go there oo.
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Pio44: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Make he happen for aso rock na
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Ntipia: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Uncle Earth quack
Please can you happen in Abuja please
I want to check something.
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
I am not in any way surprised.

Sumatra has always been a hotbed for such unusual occurrences. It can partially because best explained by its position- right on one of the major flash point of the Pacific ring of fire.

Do not forget, the 2004 tsunami started off around the coastlines of Sumatra before it went on to devastate large parts of the Indian ocean region.
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Pcmra123: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Zgsg
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ntipia:
Uncle Earth quack
Please can you happen in Abuja please
I want to check something.
Look at this useless slowpoke, because you don't have friends and family living in Abuja you decided to type rubbish. The only person who is more foolish than you is you oponu.
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by mrkia(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Where is perilous pastor Righteousness who will have loved to attribute this to Indonesia being a Muslim nation...
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by Lekan111(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Judolisco:
more like a natural disaster
it is, you are correct
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by blueAgent(m): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2021
nairalee:
For 32 whole years and u couldn't locate Aso Villa and its villains for ordinary 32 minutes.

We're not impressed

��� I Concur.
Re: Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) by rainmon(f): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
taretoofine:
What 32 years . Do people still live in Sumatra ?
I've always know there for tsunamis and earthquakes

Sumatra is actually a very large island, as big as Cameroon. And the number of its population is comparable to South Africa. Economically, if Sumatra were an african country, it would be the third largest economy in the continent just behind South Africa.

Indonesia is made up of massive islands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth / How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years / Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.