Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,224 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out (25706 Views)

Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi / Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Equation89(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2021
So it's hard for Buhari to prescribe Fulani herdsmen as terrorist group.

They are terrorizing the whole Nigeria, yet no arrest or whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Chibudollar: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2021
This number is running atm card fraud 08096765357 please call her to say hi grin. Imagine scamming an old woman of her money
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Bakareniyi22(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2021
May almighty Allah help us in this country!
There’s no proper security in anywhere in this country!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Miosendyin: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2021
I can hack dis nairaland grin who wanna gamble? If u are poor don't come and gamble. I will hack dis forum for fun their security is like that of a Nigerian police grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by deavicky(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Una remember one man they call "GANA" in benue state?. Part of his activities as to fight those herders killing people in that area. Now he was killed for reasons best know to them. If I was alive he wouldn't have allowed all the herders operations to be successful.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2021
This is the most stupid thing have heard in a while
Something is happening in his senatorial district but your numb skull is too tribalistic
Kebbiprince:
Wetin concern you senator, those are igbo communities in Benue state and you should allow igbo people sort out their problems, you're idoma and no idoma area has been attacked yet
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Arm your self to teeth
No crime in defending yourself and land against Fulani
If they kill 5 of you,go there camp and kill 70.
By then,they will get sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2021
I trust my Yoruba men in ibarapa land,they give them hot back to back

Stop wailing and attack back,that is the solution
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by wink2015(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2021
KAHBOOM:
When will those northern leaders condemn the killings?

THE NORTHERN LEADERS are traditionally silent on killings but when it comes to matter of IPOB, ESN, UNKNOWN GUN MEN, MASSOB, etc they are vibrant in issuing threat words against Biafra activist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by bleskid: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2021
never give Fulani Man a president .... like for Jonathan share for buhari......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Vicilo(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Kwashiman:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/senator-lampoons-security-agencies-inaction-over-benue-herdsmen-killings/%3famp

President will not see or comment on this, in fact has never condemned or threatened this Fulani herdsmen.
He rather threaten d south
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Wetin concern you senator, those are igbo communities in Benue state and you should allow igbo people sort out their problems, you're idoma and no idoma area has been attacked yet

Your own mumu never do?
Dave Umahi told gov. Ortom that if he can't secure the borders between Ezra and Ado, he should cede it to Ebonyi. That should tell you that those igbo-named places are Benue and not igbo area. You (igbos) high affinity for land has caused unequal hatred amongst you igbos and yet you've never learnt anything.
I had galfriends from Ebonyi and Benue and I know that those two states are peace-loving states unlike Imo State. So stop yelling trash.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Yankee101: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2021
Arm your people

You have money

Mobilize everyone

Protect yourselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2021
If not that I am a Christian and diehard believer of truth and Word of God, I would have advised the southern Nigeria, to seek and use their mystical, psychic or diabolic power to fight these fulanis to a standstill. This is because engaging them with weaponry may result to an open war and the 4kin government is on their shoulder.

Our present kingdoms of south is suffering violence, the needful needs be done.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by ogbuefi677(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Your own mumu never do?
Dave Umahi told gov. Ortom that if he can't secure the borders between Ezra and Ado, he should cede it to Ebonyi. That should tell you that those igbo-named places are Benue and not igbo area. You (igbos) high affinity for land has caused unequal hatred amongst you igbos and yet you've never learnt anything.
I had galfriends from Ebonyi and Benue and I know that those two states are peace-loving states unlike Imo State. So stop yelling trash.
Brother
There are Ezza ppl who were arbitrarily demarcated into Benue during the state creation days by the military.
The area sef is continous with the Ezza land in Effium where they were fighting recently.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by pongwa(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Kwashiman:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/senator-lampoons-security-agencies-inaction-over-benue-herdsmen-killings/%3famp
protect yourself and see security agencies come in to seperate fight. If not, na so the thing go dey go
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by greenguy: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2021
Since the president has refused to do anything about this situation involving his covenant brothers who cannot cohabit peacefully, respect the law and respect the right of others; Governor Ortom has the right has vested on him by the constitution to pronounce a vacation notice to Fulani herdsmen in the state as the Chief security officer of the state.

These politicians should desist from playing politics with the lives of common people, sit-up and stop crying foul every time.

They're just afraid national cake will stop flowing to them, what else?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Gambit23: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Ortom should continue waiting for his "Mr.President"

A governor cannot fight against Presidentisl sponsored terrorism
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Gambit23: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2021
sapientia:
Mugu

Is he just waking up?

The SSA to your governor on security was killed and you are here ranting

Both you and Ortom are bloody cowards

A governor cannot fight presidential sponsored terrorism
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by OloyeVIII: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Omo, i hear say your mama and sis dey Bleep Obinna beta style. grin
Kebbiprince:
Omo, i hear say your mama and sis dey Bleep Obinna beta style.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by donbenie(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Shut up angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2021
ictjobber:
If the Natives should form their own security network to flush out the murderous fulanis now Baba buhari will send in his calvary to kill them all.

That's the drill. Then the platoons of worthless BMC zombies will jump onto their keyboards and start supporting evil as usual
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by knowhowk: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2021
KAHBOOM:
When will those northern leaders condemn the killings?
. Hmmmmmm !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Brother, I'm an Ezza man from Ebonyi hinterlands.
There are Ezza ppl who were arbitrarily demarcated into Benue during the state creation days by the military.
The area sef is continous with the Ezza land in Effium where they were fighting recently.
Thanks

Wow! It happens. All the time!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out by Naajjii: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Gerrard59:

ESN freedom fighters started killing maurading Fulani herdsmen who ransacked innocent farmers' farmlands.

That's the accurate account.
Ok ESN is a freedom fighters nd you are crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest / Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) / They Say I Look Like Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor - Man Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.