Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet (1211 Views)

Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by Smartdepotng: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hzXokD3XWQ

So in this Review I went into details about this phone and I believe it would be enough to either convince you to buy or not buy the phone.

I tested the Stereo speakers experience to the limits.
IR blaster for Remote control was tested too,
Screen cast (Wireless Display) unfortunately didn't work from my test.
4K Video Editing and Rendering was surprisingly impressive vs Snapdragon 730G.
GeekBench and Antutu Benchmark scores.
PubG Game play on Smooth+Ultra Graphics settings.
Camera tests and the Good news, latest Gcam 8.1 MOD By BSG works perfectly fine.
I did throw in a stock vs Gcam camera blind test in there.
Enjoy and let's discuss your views in the comments section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by yusluvad(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Beautiful device...
Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by OnyeNka2021: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
I am just loving the AMOLED screen
Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by stupidmod3: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
they Already told us
Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by Boomboost(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Blue sky on Samsung and Apple products always look so rich but you don't find that on Xiaomi.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by Mayor21(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
OnyeNka2021:
I am just loving the AMOLED screen
What's an AMOLED screen?
Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by OnyeNka2021: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mayor21:

What's an AMOLED screen?

AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes. It is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.

Super AMOLED is an AMOLED display that has an integrated touch function: Instead of having a layer that recognizes touch on the top of the screen, the layer is integrated into the screen itself.

Super AMOLED provides an exceptional viewing experience for you
Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by IamNiel: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mayor21:

What's an AMOLED screen?

It means a rich quality screen with very bright colours and color accuracy.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by sunshineV(f): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Boomboost:
Blue sky on Samsung and Apple products always look so rich but you don't find that on Xiaomi.

the sky is not always so blue

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by chariisGRACE(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Boomboost:

Xiaomi gives you colours that are true to life.
Samsung and iPhone's colours are too saturated.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet by eki2000(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Samsung is back, only Samsung. Then xioami, then Oppo.

(1) (Reply)

Hot 10 128gb 35k / Infinix Note 10 / I Want To Buy Samsung S10 Who's Selling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.