Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pic Of Dead Osama Was Photoshoped (see Proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of Dead Osama Was Photoshoped (see Proof) (1281 Views)

Original Photo Of Oshiomole And Amaechi That Was Photoshoped. / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / Is This Picture Of Gej's Train Really True Or It Was Photoshoped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of Dead Osama Was Photoshoped (see Proof) by Biggoozz: 2:07pm On May 02, 2011
I have them nailed! I don't argue that Osama was killed yesterday, but from what we can see bellow, the dead body picture was obviously photoshoped from the other. Gbam!

Re: Pic Of Dead Osama Was Photoshoped (see Proof) by sexy74(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2011
I thought as much too
But time will tell there are too much similarities
In the two pictures.
Re: Pic Of Dead Osama Was Photoshoped (see Proof) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 02, 2011
You re right. Thats a photoshop released by a mischevious person. US security chiefs are yet to release Osama death photos.
Re: Pic Of Dead Osama Was Photoshoped (see Proof) by Fogman(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2011
Very very obvious!
Re: Pic Of Dead Osama Was Photoshoped (see Proof) by MShittu: 6:56pm On May 02, 2011
That picture's oooolddddddd.
Its been around since about 2005 mehn!

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Rediscovering Its Economic Potentials / Oando’s Wale Tinubu On Cnn Market Place Africa / Nigerian Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.