Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed (12690 Views)

NLC Accuses Femi Odubuyi of Inec ICT Official of Jamming INEC Irev Airwave / Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff / Court Convicts Ex-INEC Official Of Benefiting From $115.01m Diezani Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by SmartPolician: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2021
Beancounter93:

That is not true, and the both of you know it.

1.Egypt is fighting its own Boko Haram issue in the Sinai

2.Somalia is still a mess

3.Ethiopia is fighting a secessionist war in Tigray, and before that Oromo..and they have the issue with their Somali minority there

4.South Africa has a very large crime problem

5.Chad is not peaceful at all., at all

6.Cameroon has Boko up North, and Ambazonia down South

7.Central African republic is a mess securioty wise

8.Mali...kidnapping, violence, etc etc...plus the Turaeg issue

9.Congo DR...the eastern part of the country is still not stable

10. South Sudan has big and serious issues...then there are the elements of the demented LRA

I can go on and on.

MODIFIED

This comment does not mean I am excusing bad performance by our law enforcement agencies. But to pretend that other African countries are peaceful paradises compared to Nigeria is not true.

Someone I knew was robbed in South Africa, on arrival in the country, at gunpoint, by robbers wearing police uniform and driving what looked like a police car. (South Africa, while better developed than Nigeria, still has crime issues)

This man is informed

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2021
Khd95:
you can go on and on to what point

That other African countries have no problems...

Nigeria released captured boko haram/iswap fighters, rehabilitated then back ino the society

Which has been done by many nations

1.A lot of brutal killers from Liberia and Sierra leone's civil wars have been rehabilitated back into scoiety. And not all of them were innocent

2.Even the US has sponsored the rehabilitation of Islamist terrprists in Iraq and Afganistan...and yes, some of them have gone back to their evil ways.

At the end of the day, most of the Boko fighters are going to need some form of rehab. Same thing has happened in many wars across the world. It is not something I like...but would you rather that the government machineguns them enmasse...crteating more porpaganda for Boko and similar groups?

gave amnesty to killer herdmen, months later they went back to their trades and became more deadly

1.All herdsmen who take the laws into their hands should go to jail. Or be punished. Simple.

with all the secuirty vote and weapon that were supposedly bought, we should be where we are today on the issue of insecurity, boko haram is currently enjoying their selves in one part of the country, hoisting their flags, collllecting taxes from the masses and the same time doing sallah give away to the locales

Did you not read my point where I pointed out that I was not excusing the government....rather I was disproving the fact that all other African countries were peaceful EXCEPT nigeria?

For the record, I don't back this government, and I am asking them the same question you are asking...but that was not the point of my original post anyways.

et the president doesnt see anything wrong with that to speak the language they understand to them, hes a general that has been conquered by bandits and terrorists, he pleads with them to release abducted school kids, what a fail general...tueeeh

Yes, because anytime they move soldiers to the area where the kidnappers are, the kidnappers go bonkers and start executing victims. See the greenfield university case.

Plus even with all the security vote...Nigeria does not spend as much as we should be spending to police and monitor 200 million people.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by Nathaniel111(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:

This may not really be an abduction in the real sense or what was she Innocent of for her to regain freedom without demand or payment of ransom

There is something she is not telling us.
Innocent of what??
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by duro4chang(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2021
freemanq:
And you call this country? Ordinary school teachers are not safe
Why did you call school teacher ordinary?
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by eburuu: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2021
freemanq:
And you call this country? Ordinary school teachers are not safe
do you even understand your self...the person you call ordinary is less value stop hateing on evry one becuse they are not the cuse of your family problem
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

This man is informed

Keep it up!

Thanks, but like I said...Nigeria still needs to improve security at home. That it is bad in other African countries does not mean we should tolerate it here
Thanks again for the compliment.
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by gentlesil(f): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Sahara reporters and sensationalism are 5&6
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by ivolt: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2021
This looks strange.
No kidnapper will release their target without getting something in return.
They might be assassins who missed their real target.
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by Marliansdon: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2021
This post in confusing me. Shey na only dey d bus
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by Whiteshield: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2021
Ondo is not Zamfara, Ondo is not Katsina, Ondo is not Kaduna.
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Akeredolu for president cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by honeybobo69: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
APC and PDP contains the same set of old corrupt heartless politicians.
Things would keep getting WORSE if we keep voting in these same set of people.

There are some individuals who genuinely wants to serve and transform Nigeria.
YOUNG, INTELLIGENT, FUTURE MINDED, GOOD HEARTED individuals are the ones we should vote for.

PLEASE NIGERIANS, PLEASE... I'm pleading so that every Nigerian can have the basics, GOOD(food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, education, Security, etc)

PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTER
PLEASE.
Re: Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed by rita25(f): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
SHE DID NOT ADD THE RAPE PART.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mini-bus Driver Returns N380,000 Cheque And N49 000 Cash To Owner / Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's ยป Igbo Need To Apologize / Subsidy Fraud: How Eternal Oil MD, Others Forged Documents To Defraud FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.