Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (338 Views)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding / Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Newsmic: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Founder of the House on the Rock churches, Pastor Paul Adefarasin took to his Instagram handle to to shower Praises on his wife, Ifeanyi as they celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary today June 3, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing throwback photos of himself and his wife, he wrote;

"Dear Ifeanyi,

“Through many dangers, toils and snares, we have already come”

‘‘Twas Grace that brought us safe thus far and Grace will lead us on”

“His promises are good to us, His words our hopes secured.”

Thank you for being the gracious heart that you are,

...the steadfast rock,

...the loving wife,

...the consummate mother to our family and fold.

Thank you for being the firm and steadfast friend through thick and thin;

…the faithful intercessor when things seemed dim

...the unflinching lover of my soul and the oft wind in my sails,

...still waters and calming seas beside which I have reposed my laboured limbs and where my wearied soul found rest when each day & its duty was done.

Through the days, through the weeks, through the months, through the years, the decades and now through the quarter centuries, you epitomise this all and much more.

Happy 26th Anniversary to us -
my star
from your star

‘Deolu

*partly adapted from The Amazing Grace”*

#anniversary #celebration #ifeanyiadefarasin #pauladefarasin #grace #tbt"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPpbMzBBn82/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Taking to her Instagram handle, Ifeanyi shared pictures of herself, her husband and her children. She wrote;

"Thank you for your love and friendship.

Thank you for your commitment and dependability.

Thank you for your leadership and guidance.

Thank you for being the amazing person that you are.

Thank you for being you.

Thank you for being the father to my children and my husband.

Thank you for the past 26 years.

#26 #anniversary #family #pauladefarasin #ifeanyiadefarasin #celebration"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPpecG4hlLP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ppogbae: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2021
K
Re: Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by TarOrfeeek: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2021
Your name is Paul

But her name is always Ifeanyi.

Why?

So everyone will know you own an Igbo wife.

Low self esteem pastor.

Carry your gorimapa fork out of here jore.

grin
Re: Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by saxietohgbaskie(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Try get sense na grin
TarOrfeeek:

Your name is Paul

Why?

Low self esteem pastor.

grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Solsix(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Your name is Paul

Why?

Low self esteem pastor.

grin
Receive sense,
All these Yoruba that married igbo women think differently eg pastor Paul, Akeredolu etc
But when rotimi marries funked they birth tribalism, hate, bigotry
Re: Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ikorodureporta: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin cheesy
Moloch worshippers
Re: Paul Adefarasin And His Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Amuochicha(f): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
I hate pastors
I hate bishops
I hate reverends
I hate prophets

(1) (Reply)

"My Mum Has Bone Cancer, Please Help Me Pray For Her"" / Prophet T.B Joshua’s SCOAN Gets A Replacement / 3,100-year-old Inscription On A Pottery Fragment Features A Biblical Name(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.