Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Help A Brother Who Is Depressed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help A Brother Who Is Depressed (384 Views)

I Need A Car For Hire Purchase, Pls Help A Brother. / Pls Advice A Brother / Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Who Is Depressed by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Good morning nairalanders....ain't here to bore you with my problems....

But I hope to find help ...

My dad has been sick...challenged with his health....he's been down for months now...precisely since last year ...he can't walk anymore and as good as paralysed....been the one taking care of him as the first child of the family ....

Moved to him officially since February this year to take care of him...bathing him and driving him back and forth to the hospital ....
We have been to several hospital including ...general hospital otta...lasuth....shirish ..fmc and some private hospitals in Lagos and ogun state.. did series of test including MRI scan

He has been diagnosed for surgery in his spine at lasuth....

I won't mind any help/ financial assistance from nairalanders...

Nb
Am into photography and farming...aint a lazy man but his health situation has given restrictions in my movement

Attached is some proof ...and if you need more proofs I can send privately

Thanks and God bless

Re: Help A Brother Who Is Depressed by ford101: 4:28pm On May 23, 2022
Idiot so this is how u want to make money to buy a car.foolish boy.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Now Deal: 2019 NISSAN SENTRA S / Neatly Used Corolla 03 - Buy And Drive / Clean Uber Standard 2005 Infiniti Gs35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.