Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar (17139 Views)

Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar / Sanwo-Olu Announces Emmaniel Famu As LASU's Acting Registrar / Ogun Leads As NECO Releases November/december 2017 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by samwillyco1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Congratulations for now.

I hope PMB will allow it to stand since he is not from North
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by 900warriorz: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Beancounter93:

Which more often is perpetrated by students and teachers and a few rogue people within the exam body...not by NECO itself.
Chai...Oya I don hear you since you no dey understand my humour grin
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
900warriorz:
Chai...Oya I don hear you since you no dey understand my humour grin

Humor or no, NECO does not determine how students do on their exams...that's on the students really

At least, when I did not make one of my WAEC papers...I did not go and blame WAEC for my failure, I went back, worked hard, and passed next time out, and got into university.

1 Like

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by EMXTAN1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
This one is not for the president to appoint.. Fair enough
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by Lama70(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
At least for once now, people don't have reason to say " they retired 10 people for him" to get the position.
Congratulations my brother!

1 Like

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by juman(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
I like ijaw people.

1 Like

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by stupidmod3: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Is he an Igbo man?
Is he an Hausa man?
Is he a Yaruba man?

Stupid questions
no one is asking is he edo grin
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by modsfucker: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Was Buhari sleeping while the appointment was made? I need to find out what happened cos this is unlike him

You should've first ask whether he was sleeping when he appointed the deceased NECO Head.

3 Likes

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by tutudesz: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Na only una dey this country?

Self-centered leeches.
Imagine him asking such stupid question, when there are many ethnic group in Nigeria
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
900warriorz:
Ofcourse I know that....He is the Registrar, still has power to influence so many things don't you get it? undecided

He has no power to influence anything.

He just sets the exam....and the students prepare with the help of their teachers in and out of school to pass it.

We really have to sometimes take responsibility for our actions and not be blaming everyone and their cat for issues we should blame ourselves for.
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by AuroraB(f): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

If you know, you know.
'Acting'
'Registrar' will in no time be sorted out, a Northerner.
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
I wish him a successful tenure and not to bow to negative suggestions.
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by IJOBA11: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
aremuforlife:

Do you still need to complain?
ALLOQ THE BORORO MAN TO INSTIGATE HIS HATRED TOWARDS IGBOS NOWangry
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by 900warriorz: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Beancounter93:

He has no power to influence anything.

He just sets the exam....and the students prepare with the help of their teachers in and out of school to pass it.

We really have to sometimes take responsibility for our actions and not be blaming everyone and their cat for issues we should blame ourselves for.
Wait...."by having power to influence", you were thinking I meant influence results or what? Coz I am not understanding you. If you no understand my first comment, you could have as well jump and pass. I am not as Ignorant as you think Mr.
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by SavageResponse(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
900warriorz:
Congratulobia cheesy Do students well oo...make them no curse you grin

What do you mean he should do students well?

His job is to conduct exams in a fair way? Anyone who fails then that's his problem
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by 900warriorz: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

What do you mean he should do students well?

His job is to conduct exams in a fair way? Anyone who fails then that's his problem
Mr, If you cannot recognize humour and reality, I pity you.
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by garfield1: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Was Buhari sleeping while the appointment was made? I need to find out what happened cos this is unlike him
54% of appointments are to the south.

1 Like

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by 900warriorz: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Beancounter93:

Humor or no, NECO does not determine how students do on their exams...that's on the students really

At least, when I did not make one of my WAEC papers...I did not go and blame WAEC for my failure, I went back, worked hard, and passed next time out, and got into university.
I really don't know what your problem is oo...are you schooling me about NECO now or what? grin

If you write WAEC 10 times, how that one take concern me? cheesy I simply made my comment and you are here giving me your life story.
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Had Buhari been in charge of that appointment, it would have been fulani muslim.
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by Jolomenas: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Had Buhari been in charge of that appointment, it would have been fulani muslim.

You people just open your stinking mouth waaaah and vomit nonsense!

1 Like

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by yahmohy27: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Is he an Igbo man?
Is he an Hausa man?
Is he a Yaruba man?

Stupid questions
or is he from NORTH
or from EAST also rubbish questions
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by yahmohy27: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Is he an Igbo man?
Is he an Hausa man?
Is he a Yaruba man?

Stupid questions
or is he from NORTH
from EAST or
from SW
also rubbish questions

1 Like

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by yahmohy27: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Beancounter93:

Exam body sets the exams...how students do in the exams is up to the students themselves, and their teachers.
Nagode your head dey there

1 Like

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by zigzagluv: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
anybody here that design logo, Please quotes me, i have little job for you
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by Mckeni007: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Congratulations
A real close brother I know in person
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by Lilimax(f): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
I thought I read somewhere that the outgoing NECO Registrar was assassinated in Niger state??
Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by coldFLARES1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
d1tto:
If the position was remotely important to the fulani empire guess who could have been appointed instead?
Man was appointed by the governing council in ACTING capacity. Save the Halleyah choruses.

In due time, an Abdallah Ibn Dan Iska would be appointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar by Ashirioluwa: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
900warriorz:
Congratulobia cheesy Do students well oo...make them no curse you grin

Students should do themselves well by studying before going for exams.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Language Classroom / Yoruba Language: South-West, Kogi, Kwara Commissioners Meet March 3 / Strike: FG, ASUU In Crucial Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.