Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG (487 Views)

Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG by Chimighty007(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG

Ahmad Gumi, a popular Islamic preacher, has not been proclaimed wanted, according to the minister of information, Lai Mohammed, since there is no evidence that the cleric is inciting violence against the federal government.

According to The Cable, Mohammed made the comments in response to a question from journalists in Abuja on Wednesday, June 2.

Gumi’s conduct, he said, cannot be equated to those of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the banned Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

According to Mohammed, the cleric’s perspective differs from Kanu’s, who he accuses of openly pushing for attacks on security personnel.

According to the minister,
“Who appointed Gumi middleman between government and Boko Haram? Listen, for me, unless you come and tell me this is what Gumi said that is inciting that you are comparing to Kanu…anyway what we’re discussing is different. …

“But I’m saying that you cannot compare anybody with Kanu who boldly said go and kill policemen. I think sometimes…policemen are brothers; they are our uncles; they have children.”

Re: Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG by Chimighty007(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
What about telling bandits BH to target Christian soldiers by Gumi?

Does meeting with them not indicting him?

One day the scales will fall off completely and everyone will be free from this evil contraption

2 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG by GboyegaD(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Source please.
Re: Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG by Fahdiga(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
The devil is a Lai. What a man.
Re: Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2021

(1)

EFCC Quizzes Bariga LCDA Boss Over Alleged N5.2 Billion Fraud / Police Arrest Men Who Sells Bread To Bandits And Make N400k Monthly In Kaduna / A Conspiracy Theory On Super Tv Ceo Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.