Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) (1467 Views)

I Saw Pregnant Girl With Big Belle Doing Ashawo / Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune? / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by officialwdhtv: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is a story of how a whale changed the lives of 35 fishermen in one of the poorest countries in the world!

They found a whooping $1.5million dollars in the belle of a sperm whale.

Source: bbc

Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by officialwdhtv: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
More photos

Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin
Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by AeroplaneApple: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ambergris is also called floating gold. Imagine finding that amount of gold in the dead body of a fish

When God is ready to bless you, he does it in style jare.

AeroplaneApple:
Good afternoon, I am in need of an 80,000 Naira Loan

I am willing to provide my NYSC
certificate and NIN as a collateral
as assurance that the loan will be
repaid.
I have tried loan apps but not
getting any good results.

Please check my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6585230/inneed-80000-naira-loan

9 Likes

Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Meaning grin grin

1 Like

Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
That was in Yemen, I believe Southern Yemen.

Saw it on BBC I think on Wednesday... or... Can't remember.
Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by HolySpiritFire(f): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lol! I totally agree.
Baba God I'm still waiting... .
AeroplaneApple
post=102337177:

Ambergris is also called floating gold. Imagine finding that amount of gold in the dead body of a fish

When God is ready to bless you, he does it in style jare.
Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by JeffreyJunior: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
With this news, I hope our Ijaw brothers won't start hunting down exotic fishes oo. cheesy
Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by Bvlgari: 2:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Very interesting! When God decides to bless a person or people as is the case here, it can come in any form

1 Like

Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by TUCHELseaTeam: 3:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Not knowing the worth of something makes it 'useless', even if it's a treasure capable of changing your fortune overnight.

Only God knows how many times I'd bypassed a free Ambergris or other treasures unknowingly

1 Like

Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by officialwdhtv: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2021
mansakhalifa:
That was in Yemen, I believe Southern Yemen.

Saw it on BBC I think on Wednesday... or... Can't remember.

You are correct...it was aired on wednesday by bbc...and it happened in Yemen

Video on my instagram and twitter pages.

Its an interesting watch!

Dont forget to kindly follow me and click like on the video and others

2 Likes

Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by Jhayjhay6279(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Much money wish i found that whale
Re: How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) by Frenzy01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
When God is ready to bless you, even village people no go see any thing take block am.

Abeg... Make una Patronize my small business pls �... I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US-based Woman Bewails Uncompleted House Brother Built For Her In Nigeria / What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? / 5 Ways You Should Never Talk To Your Wife/husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.