Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ekwe (call To Service) By Tuclean Is Out On All Platforms @tucleansopuruchi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ekwe (call To Service) By Tuclean Is Out On All Platforms @tucleansopuruchi (178 Views)

Fall 4 You By Tuclean / Music: “cucumber” By Tuclean / MUSIC: Kombo By Tuclean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekwe (call To Service) By Tuclean Is Out On All Platforms @tucleansopuruchi by Quingist(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ekwe (Call To Service) by Tuclean is out on all platforms @tucleansopuruchi

Imo based Singer Tuclean Supuruchi just released another banger tagged: Ekwe

According to Tuclean, his new single titled ‘Ekwe’ is simply a call to service and just more than a jolly song as many are assuming.

In his own words “songs like ‘Ekwe’ is what society needs at this time when people make money just to show off instead of showing love to others”

He went further to explain that Ekwe is not just a normal rhythm for money-making peers, but it’s a call for service.

The singer further stated that he has taken time to release a single, but despite the changes in the industry, he is sticking to his unique sounds and believes it will surely make the perfect wave he expects from it.

He stated that he couldn’t have done this without the support of his fellow Entertainers, Promoters, DJs, On-Air-Personalities, bloggers, and his fans who have been supporting him, he said thanks and he added that he will always respect them.

In his words “Thanks to all OAP’s, DJs, Entertainment Promoters, My Great Fans, who saw it very necessary to support the new generation idea, just for the sake of posterity, I will always respect you until I go to my ancestors. Jah bless us all”

Ekwe is already seeing mega airplay on radio stations across the country, and it is officially out today Thursday, June 3, 2021, across platforms.

LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD HERE: [https://quingist.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/EKWE-MIXF1EQ-master-masterF.mp3]

CONNECT WITH TUCLEAN:
Facebook: Tuclean Sopuruchi
Instagram: @tucleansopuruchi

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy DML - Airplane Mode / Bella Shmurda Laments About His Semester Exams On Social Media / Kosi By Highstar Ft. Tidinz Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.