Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno (34628 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno / Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by Jamesbally: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Continue killing yourself... cheesy

Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by Okhuadams(m): 5:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria still dey battle boko boys now na iswap dem go invite come. May God help us
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by Thereddevil: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2021
ebuclassic18:
the more u kill the more they multiply
Lol, maybe because they weren't truly killed
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by HRMK: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2021
ISWAP ATTACK ARMY FORMATION?WHAT AN INSULT!
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by charles2963: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Where are the dead bodies? who is deceiving who in this country? I laugh in UAR ahahahahaha
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2021
AntiBMC:
So the ISWAP members no dey finish?
Every day una dey kill ISWAP, we no dey see proof.
.... A base was attacked.... They don't know if any soldier was killed and yet you want to see proof..... I have an idea, please transport to the base and snap photos to show us as proof...... If u were one of those attacked in the base, will u have time to send anybody proof that u just escaped a terrorist attack abi u think say na champions league final them dey play for there?

1 Like

Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2021
dignity33:
50 no single picture pls save that lie to liarer Muhamed
.... Go and snap the pictures since they couldn't snap it.... People have just been attacked and are trying to regroup to prevent a reprisal and u are here talking about pictures.... If u need proof, put on your clothes, take a bus to the region and request to take photos as proof that you need... No dey nairaland dey shout about proof up and down...... Them tell u say na basket ball game them dey play for there?
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Nice one guys .. Gen Irabor and the new military chiefs are working together and achieving results

If our Military men on battle field know that when Boko Haram and ISWAP lunch surprise attack on them they can Radio defence headquarters and Airforce base would deploy fighter jets within 30 minutes, they would fight better

..... I agree with you but mehn, 30mins can be like 30 years when one comes face to face with death in the form of brainless terrorists o
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:
Who are they deceiving, Useless people..
No be last month dem tell us say shakau is dead, NIGERIAN army dey use mouth fight Bokoharams but them dey use their last blood dey fight innocent citizens...

THEY ARE USELESS AS THERE FATHER BUHARI....
..... U Re quick to condem Nigerian soldiers but slow to think properly and read with understanding...... Na iswap fighters wen kill shekau na im attack the base..... No be boko haram..... What has shekau got to do in this one? Did u see anyone mention shekau there? Go and tell them to their face that they are useless...... No come nairaland dey shout they are useless up and down
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2021
jerflakes:
Abeg where these terrorists dey get this number of people from?

People dey sha.
... I was shocked to know that the taliban in Iraq has more than 50,000 fighters on stand by.... That's why I never doubt the numbers posted on news dailies when they talk about terrorism in Nigeria...... These crazy people have numbers and that makes them even dangerous.... Imagine a fully loaded AK-47 rifle in the hands on 500 terrorists..... The damage they could do with it..... And these guys exist in small camps of maybe like 50 - 70 members with one commander...... And these camps are littered all over the region..... So if u decimate one camp, another will simply come up..... That's the major problem our military is facing when dealing with these terrorists..... Difficult to track because their location and numbers are scattered and difficult to determine.... The military don't even know what they are up against
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2021
SLAP44:
And yet them never finish? grin

Liars will need to keep lying to cover every lie.

2016: Boko haram has been defeated
2017: Boko haram has been tactically defeated
2018: Boko haram choosing soft targets
2019: Boko haram now demoralized, running out of cash
2020: Boko haram Sacks army bases all over borno and adamawa, goes into Niger and katsina, changes name into iswap
2021: shekaw killed, iswap wiping your azzezz grin
..... Saying they are not finished makes me think you are not in this country and experiencing what's happening....... Talking about numbers, the taliban in Iraq has more than 50000 fighters..... Now how u think say government fit take defeat that kind group? And they are not concentrated in one place.. They are scattered all over.... The same thing applies to boko haram and iswap.... They Re scattered in small camps all over the place and it's difficult to achieve total victory over such groups because it's difficult to determine how many of their camps actually exists
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2021
generalwo:
..... U Re quick to condem Nigerian soldiers but slow to think properly and read with understanding...... Na iswap fighters wen kill shekau na im attack the base..... No be boko haram..... What has shekau got to do in this one? Did u see anyone mention shekau there? Go and tell them to their face that they are useless...... No come nairaland dey shout they are useless up and down

NIGERIAN ARMYS ARE USELESS.... GO FVCK YASAF....
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

NIGERIAN ARMYS ARE USELESS.... GO FVCK YASAF....
...... I for curse u but no need to waste am on who Don dey cursed already
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2021
generalwo:
...... I for curse u but no need to waste am on who Don dey cursed already

Use the curse and curse those your blood suckers called soldiers that killed the innocent people in lekki tole gate..
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by Owologbo(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
Fifty Killed As ISWAP Fighters Attack Nigerian Army Base In Borno | Sahara Reporters.

SaharaReporters learnt that the insurgents battled with the troops of the 25 Task Force Brigade in the Damboa area of Borno State, and could have been overrun but the military’s MI-35M attack helicopter alongside L-39ZA and Alpha jets arrived promptly to save the situation.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/fifty-killed-iswap-fighters-attack-nigerian-army-base-borno

Will you stop posting rubbish?
Any news without picture of killed this killed that without picture/video evidence is rubbish and fake.
When you killed innocent Igbos you tag them ESN with pictures. But when it comes to bandits/Boko Haram you lift pictures from Google or nothing to back rubbish news.
Dishing out rubbish to make some gullible people think you are killing your bandits brothers.

1 Like

Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by AntiBMC(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2021
generalwo:
.... A base was attacked.... They don't know if any soldier was killed and yet you want to see proof..... I have an idea, please transport to the base and snap photos to show us as proof...... If u were one of those attacked in the base, will u have time to send anybody proof that u just escaped a terrorist attack abi u think say na champions league final them dey play for there?

Na you I ask question? Abeg face your front Terror Attack Analyst.
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by frnchandrew(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
They're lying, I don't take this baby armies serious, because they can fear, only flex their muscles with innocent civilians grin cheesy
believe me they're not lying
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2021
AntiBMC:

Na you I ask question? Abeg face your front Terror Attack Analyst.
... If u no want people opinion then keep your comment to yourself..... If not, enter motor go the place where the incident take place go find the pictures wen u want......
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by AntiBMC(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2021
generalwo:
... If u no want people opinion then keep your comment to yourself..... If not, enter motor go the place where the incident take place go find the pictures wen u want......

Nairaland is big enough to give ur own opinion without quoting me. So keep ur oversabi comments for pple who are interested. I'm not.
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by generalwo(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2021
AntiBMC:

Nairaland is big enough to give ur own opinion without quoting me. So keep ur oversabi comments for pple who are interested. I'm not.
. As far as I see comment and nairaland no see anything wrong in me quoting and commenting, I will keep doing it for as long as is necessary.... If u no fit bear am, no dey type trash
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by AntiBMC(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2021
generalwo:
. As far as I see comment and nairaland no see anything wrong in me quoting and commenting, I will keep doing it for as long as is necessary.... If u no fit bear am, no dey type trash

Army did not kill any ISWAP members. They are born liars. They suffered more casualties nd they don't have anything to prove otherwise.

Oya oga analyst, kill urself if e pain you, too much.. Rabbish.

Quote me like d d@ft u are, I no go even read am, talk more of to reply. On my mark! Set! Oya start crying.
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by waldigit: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
lastempero:
See men comfortably waiting for their death.
You mean Nigeria Boys scout?
Re: 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno by Moscodee1990(m): 5:31am On Jun 05, 2021
AntiBMC:

Nothing apparently...and datz because you know it all. Uncle omniscient
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.