Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Development (346 Views)

Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. / For Young And Basic Web Development HOP IN / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Development by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Contact us today @mikkitech via mikeigwe89@gmail.com for your professional web designs ranging from ecommerce websites, courier websites with online tracking, company websites, Bitcoin trading websites etc.You can see our works @ mikkitech.com.
Re: Web Development by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
These are some of my works optimaxexpress.com, pinnabeefx.com,neoganics.ml,neomia.ml etc
Re: Web Development by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
I am a web developer with over three years experience designing, building and customizing websites. I have helped a lot of companies and startups with designing their modern websites. With every project my objective is to promote my client's message as clearly as possible through beautifully crafted designs.

I commonly design the websites from ground up; doing the UX research, analytics, user flow and finally the responsive user interface. Being close to my clients is my concept for success. I am deeply involved in all projects by listening to my clients attentively to get a clear vision of what they want and then collaborate with them to create and execute action plans.

YOU NEED SOLUTIONS!

There are many people out there with the ability to build and customize websites.But what is the goal and purpose of that website? Is that website designed from the onset to provide a lasting solution for your business?

Every project of mine begins with a plan.

Why are you building the site or making the customization?

What specific audience do you want to attract?

How do we execute this plan effectively and for this specific audience to get you the best results?

From there we build.

We build stragetically.

HOW CAN I HELP YOU?

I have a passion for building responsive, engaging websites that focus on user experience, content and design.

Do you need a site built with converts? A site that is SEO driven? Custom coding solutions to reach specific goals?

Again while there may be many people that can provide these services, I seek to provide them with a comprehensive, pre-determined strategy to assure your return on investment.

WHY HIRE ME

For clear and effective communications as I am a fluent english speaker.

Because I am not looking to only complete the job and get another review to add to the scoreboard. I want to create real, lasting, personalized results for you and your business.

I have a strong knowledge of the languages that make up wordpress(HTML, CSS, PHP and Javascript) and have worked to build sites from scratch and modify and manipulate themes and plugins.

I understand the web and how to apply the best SEO practises, and I stay upto date with the latest digital solutions.

So what are you waiting for? Let's get started....

I look forward to working with you.

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Wanted / A Fullstack Developer And App Developer Is Urgently Needed / Please Is There Any Whatsapp Group For Html And Css Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.