Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience (1961 Views)

True Love Can Only Be Complete With Money — Actress, Chelsea Eze / Nollywood Actress Chelsea Edogun Twerks To Kizz Daniel's Madu (Photos) / Wow! Watch Actress Chelsea Edogun Twerking To Kizz Daniel's Madu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by fancyhandsome(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Budding Nollywood actress Chelsea Obiakalusi who recently got featured on front cover of popular Lifestyle Magazine, Hustle, shared her view on modern day relationships and the sudden trade of s*x for money.

According to the beautiful thespian, “Society has set a lot standards for how relationships should be these days. If s*x is not involved, then what exactly are you looking for? If he’s not paying my bills, why am I here?”

Explaining further, Chelsea added that most relationships today are arranged in a format configured for 'money and s*x', “A lot of relationships these days are based on money and s*x, take away these two from the equation and what we have is what a lot of people are refusing to call it ‘Prostitution in Disguise"

“There are a lot of men out there willing to pay for these services, why not go ahead, why label it with the terms of boyfriend and girlfriend to extort. The men see it as their reward, the women see the money as their right. Baby girl, if he has to buy certain gifts to quantify how you satisfy him in bed, you’re a classified call girl and that’s that.”

Chelsea gave an encouraging note on how to build a successful relationship, stressing that the bond between men and women should be held sacred. She recalled her past and how it helped her set certain standards and values that has shaped her relationships today.

“Growing up my mother always said that there will always be men and there would always be women, each one more handsome and more beautiful than the other. But you are permitted to have only one. If you’re not in a relationship to get married, what exactly are you looking for?”

“See baby girl, if you have to sleep with him to secure him, then just walk away. You deserve to be wined and dined. You deserve dates. Not one or two but ten, twenty. You deserve flowers, chocolates. Let him woo you.
And men you deserve to be loved, don’t settle for a woman that will just be billing you because she’s good in bed. You’re a king to, and you should be treated as one.”

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
lalasticala
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/sex-for-money-actress-chelsea-obiakalusi-shares-nollywood-experience/

Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by holyman101: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ask few random girls what they have to offer in a relationship and you will be shocked at their responses. Sx seems to be the only tangible offer a man can receive from a lady in exchange of all the care, financial support and more the guys will give her.
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by bobman22: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
I have never bergained for s*x with money in my life before.. Its not worth it.
I find it really annoying when I hear some stories of men spending money they could have used to feed and sponsor some of their family members they will be using it on some girls that will still dump them after meeting another maga
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by modelssphere(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Well said.

Lalasticala have you seen this?
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by Onyi22(f): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Well spoken, Go girl
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by unofficialmadman: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Preach from now till ever, girls will still sleep with men for money. It's just natural and not looking like it will be changed anytime soon
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by fancyhandsome(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cc lalasticala
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by amazingamaka: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
unofficialmadman:
Preach from now till ever, girls will still sleep with men for money. It's just natural and not looking like it will be changed anytime soon

Not all women are so cheap to depend on a man for survival.. Please grow up and let behind this old thought.
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by Mryacks: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nice words....well spoken
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by Cynthiacute25: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Such encouraging word.. Well said
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by Samsonmike22: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Intelligently delivered.. Just that in such industry (nollywood), its really hard to pick a good person out there cos the industry is too dirty.
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by stupidmod3: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2021
well said.
but how are we such shes practicing wat she's preaching
Re: Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience by unofficialmadman: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
stupidmod3:
well said.
but how are we such shes practicing wat she's preaching

They hardly do.. Na just talk to cover up. They still go back and run stuff.. No be today

(1) (Reply)

Why I Cut Off My Manhood – Bobrisky Reveals / Bbnaija Star, Cross Ikechukwu Arrested In South Africa / MR Ibu Health Condition Now Cr!t!cal, Rushed In For Two Surg£ries For Body Decay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.