Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? (569 Views)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? by Ubongdemaga: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
I used to rate Ebonyi state as one of the poorest state in Nigeria when i pass there to carry garri and rice in 2014 in their market. But to my greatest surprise when i passed the same rout again to Abuja last Sunday this man has completely turned Ebonyi state to a very attractive place to visit. From The cross River boundary to inside town to enugu road i saw nothing less than 5 flyovers. Good roads with dual carriage, fine buildings and good urban renewal plan. How does he manage to build these flyovers , roads and other infrastructures with the little allocation given to him while my state that earns the highest allocation in the country is still struggling with one flyover for 6yrs? May God bless David Umahi and other good governors who change the fortunes of their states from where the met. Umahi was what a state like Ebonyi needed. God bless this man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? by IGBOSON1: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
He's got the Midas touch, everything he touch turns to gold.....or sugar! smiley
Re: How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? by Yobabad: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
And you could not snap a small picture, priase singers everywhere
Re: How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? by SmartPolician: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
He halved civil servants' salaries to raise funds for those projects. So, while people are singing his praise, the civil servants are gnashing their teeth. But then, they cannot complain because they know that the man is working.

The only problem his people have is that he sold a massive portion of land to killer herders and they are paying the price today.

When it comes to infrastructure, Dave Umahi is to Ebonyi what former governor Sullivan Chime was to Enugu. They come once in a long while

3 Likes

Re: How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? by Ubongdemaga: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Yobabad:
And you could not snap a small picture, priase singers everywhere
it means u did not read my post. I was in public transport going to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? by Ubongdemaga: 6:30am On Jun 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
He halved civil servants' salaries to raise funds for those projects. So, while people are singing his praise, the civil servants are gnashing their teeth. But then, they cannot complain because they know that the man is working.

The only problem his people have is that he sold a massive portion of land to killer herders and they are paying the price today.

When it comes to infrastructure, Dave Umahi is to Ebonyi what former governor Sullivan Chime was to Enugu. They come once in a long while
u may b right cos i wonder where he got those monies from. But he has change that state totally

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Nuhu Bamali Poly, Abduct Students, Lecturers In Kaduna / The Powerful Dot At The Centre Of A Circle. / 2023: Okorocha Wins Igbo Vote For Presidency~vox Pop Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.