Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Make Legit And Steady 100k Doing Local Dropshipping With Your Smartphone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Legit And Steady 100k Doing Local Dropshipping With Your Smartphone (1042 Views)

Join FES-ONE and Make Steady Cash Legitimately Every 10days / Start Your Own Local Dropshipping Business Today To Earn Up To N100k Monthly. / No time to create a Shopify Dropshipping Store? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Legit And Steady 100k Doing Local Dropshipping With Your Smartphone by timacademy: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hey, You are very much welcome to this post.. Ill be sharing with you a very lucrative and very simple business you can start with your smartphone and make a reputable income online up to 100k weekly or monthly depending on how well you do it.. and the truth is that this require work.. and its not some fancy stuff, not a make money platfrom, apps or any of those sort..

What is this business and how does it work?

This business is similar to affiliate marketing business model because it has to do with selling other peoples product.. but with this we are doing it in a more smart ways without any platfrom of any sort...

Its called DROPSHIPPING but in this case ill be talking about LOCAL DROPSHIPPING

before i tell you about local dropshipping and show you how to start and how you can make money from it without any capital.. let me briefly exlain what dropshipping is.

DROPSHIPPING is a type of retail fulfillment method, where instead of a store stocking products, it purchases the products from a third-party supplier. as a dropshipper you basically get orders and forward those orders to a supplier for fulfillment..

Local dropshipping is notting different from dropshipping but in this case its done locally within Nigeria..

I know it may be confusing but let me give you an example..

Lets say a supplier has a product he or she sells for 2k .. now you can dropship and sell that product at your own price without buying it even seeing the product.. what you basically do.. is get the pictures and details about the product.. offer it at your own price.. let's say for 10k... Now onces you get an order for that product.. for 10k.. you simply go to the supplier and give them that order..

then see supplier do all the work.. send the product to your customer and you keep the extra 8k as profit and you do this over and over again.. and with just the right product you can make not less than 100k weekly..

And you do this from the comfort of your home.. anywhere in the world. And with your smartphone without any capital..

How amazing is this..

This business has been going for a long while now.. and most of your must have experienced such a thing maybe saw an ad on Facebook on a cool gadget.. basically those people are doing this same business and don't even have stock of the actual product.. when you place an order.. they forward it to their supplier and the supplier do all the work.. deliver it to the customer and you get your profit..

STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO START THIS BUSINESS(LOCLA DROPSHIPPING)

to start.. the steps are:

STEP1: Find a hot winning product to promote
STEP2: Find a good supplier with a super low price
STEP3: Set your own price - get product images ready to promote
STEP4: Get buyers for that product.. send them to your supplier... your supplier fulfills the order and you get your pay...

all you will need.. is a smartphone, an internet connection and whatsapp..

If you want to learn more on how you can properly start your very own local dropshipping business, how you can find hot product that are proven to sell, how to find good suppliers, and how to get massive and daily buyers and orders effortlessly using a secret method anyone can use and a whole lots more...

Hit me up on whatsapp: +234 816 642 7575 to learn more and get full details about it.. note: you also get mentorship which means you get guided through everything to make sure you do everthing right and start making that money..
Re: Make Legit And Steady 100k Doing Local Dropshipping With Your Smartphone by timacademy: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2021
timacademy:
Hey, You are very much welcome to this post.. Ill be sharing with you a very lucrative and very simple business you can start with your smartphone and make a reputable income online up to 100k weekly or monthly depending on how well you do it.. and the truth is that this require work.. and its not some fancy stuff, not a make money platfrom, apps or any of those sort..

This business is similar to affiliate marketing business model because it has to do with selling other peoples product.. but with this we are doing it in a more smart ways without any platfrom of any sort...

Its called DROPSHIPPING but in this case ill be talking about LOCAL DROPSHIPPING

before i tell you about local dropshipping and show you how to start and how you can make money from it without any capital.. let me briefly exlain what dropshipping is.

DROPSHIPPING is a type of retail fulfillment method, where instead of a store stocking products, it purchases the products from a third-party supplier. as a dropshipper you basically get orders and forward those orders to a supplier for fulfillment..

Local dropshipping is notting different from dropshipping but in this case its done locally within Nigeria..

Lets say a supplier has a product he or she sells for 2k .. now you can dropship and sell that product at your own price without buying it even seeing the product.. what you basically do.. is get the pictures and details about the product.. offer it at your own price.. let's say for 10k... Now onces you get an order for that product.. for 10k.. you simply go to the supplier and give them that order..

then see supplier do all the work.. send the product to your customer and you keep the extra 8k as profit and you do this over and over again.. and with just the right product you can make not less than 100k weekly..

And you do this from the comfort of your home.. anywhere in the world. And with your smartphone without any capital..

How amazing is this..

This business has been going for a long while now.. and most of your must have experienced such a thing maybe saw an ad on Facebook on a cool gadget.. basically those people are doing this same business and don't even have stock of the actual product.. when you place an order.. they forward it to their supplier and the supplier do all the work.. deliver it to the customer and you get your profit..

STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO START THIS BUSINESS(LOCLA DROPSHIPPING)

to start.. the steps are:

STEP1: Find a hot winning product to promote
STEP2: Find a good supplier with a super low price
STEP3: Set your own price - get product images ready to promote
STEP4: Get buyers for that product.. send them to your supplier... your supplier fulfills the order and you get your pay...

all you will need.. is a smartphone, an internet connection and whatsapp..

If you want to learn more on how you can properly start your very own local dropshipping business, how you can find hot product that are proven to sell, how to find good suppliers, and how to get massive and daily buyers and orders effortlessly using a secret method anyone can use and a whole lots more...

Hit me up on whatsapp: +234 816 642 7575 to learn more and get full details about it.. note: you also get mentorship which means you get guided through everything to make sure you do everthing right and start making that money..
contact for training and mentorshio
Re: Make Legit And Steady 100k Doing Local Dropshipping With Your Smartphone by michaelbiz: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
timacademy:

How amazing is this..

Bro, see ehn...
Not trying to say your idea is bad, but make your examples to have a practical reflection of the idea you are selling.

Any true businessman knows that, if a product is already N2'000 the margin should be between 15-25%, and if the seller is greedy at best will double the price and make 100% in a real business setting.

Giving an example of a N2'000 product earning N8'000 profit (and maintaining zero cost) is 4'000% profit (which is unreasonable). shocked

I'm sorry, but many of the people who say things like this are the reason for the lack of motivation for start-ups because they were told that they could make huge unbelievable profits, when in reality - they would never make a sale at that price.

So bros. No offense, just take it easy with the hype. It will rather discourage your patronage.
Stay strong. wink
Re: Make Legit And Steady 100k Doing Local Dropshipping With Your Smartphone by timacademy: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
michaelbiz:

Bro, see ehn...
Not trying to say your idea is bad, but make your examples to have a practical reflection of the idea you are selling.

Any true businessman knows that, if a product is already N2'000 the margin should be between 15-25%, and if the seller is greedy at best will double the price and make 100% in a real business setting.

Giving an example of a N2'000 product earning N8'000 profit (and maintaining zero cost) is 4'000% profit (which is unreasonable). shocked

I'm sorry, but many of the people who say things like this are the reason for the lack of motivation for start-ups because they were told that they could make huge unbelievable profits, when in reality - they would never make a sale at that price.

So bros. No offense, just take it easy with the hype. It will rather discourage your patronage.
Stay strong. wink
bro i understand you but, you dont know about dropshipping.. you can do research if you want.. and the kind of product we sell arent normal product or one you can get anywhere.. youll probably understand when you have more knownledge about it.. i know some who buys at 1k and sell for even 15k
Re: Make Legit And Steady 100k Doing Local Dropshipping With Your Smartphone by Navai23: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
What do you think is dropship unlocked a scam? I have long wanted to open such a business. It seems to me now during the quarantine period and in the future, such a business will be very popular. I got acquainted with the nuances of this case on the site https://gem-magazine.com/my-business-journey-after-taking-the-dropship-unlocked-course/. I recommend you to see

(1) (Reply)

Match Your Ambition; Carve Out A Successful & Affordable Career Path In Malaysia / F $ E Planners / 15KVA Generator For Sale 35OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.