Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri (34578 Views)

Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings / Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Patricia Amadin: #EndSARS Protesters Hail Policewoman In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Waterysperm: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Barrywilly:
I'm very sure the female officer is an Igbo woman
Oga, her name is Miriam Abubakar. When did Igbos start bearing such names.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by linusbnn(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2021
bcomputer101:
Call spade a spade.
What's unknown gunmen?

That's the handwork of the proscribed IPOB terrorist

Please remember your community and families in the village will soon flood around you because they cannot live in peace in the village. Allow IPOB become your problem and don't face reality. Proscribed my foot.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
If army kill their co-security operatives & innocent citizens,they will hang it on UGM head
don't mind those baboons we're watching them
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by mooremoney(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2021
If u are tired of ur father living, that's not a problem. UGM can help eliminate him very fast for you. Idiot
[quote author=SaintLucia post=102357738][/quote]
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

Any evidence?

So you are calling Igbos terrorist group

See your evidence
https://twitter.com/Andyh2471/status/1400544474112143362?s=19
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2021
mooremoney:
When are they going to kill the governor?
chill! The time is aproaching
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2021
koondog:
DSS killed the female police officer and calls afonja media to give them the news to go and spread their propaganda. Umu ekwnsu afonja!
who does that design? He must be a wicked designer grin grin
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by A2Gfather: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2021
There is know fear of God in this act, May the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Repentant bokoharam terrorists in uniform! Hope most u were praising the tyrant so called buhari when he recruited them to ur terrorists army? Mad people everwhere

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by SaintLucia: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2021
mooremoney:
I am tired of my father living, it's my problem. UGM can help eliminate him very fast for me. Idiot I am
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by blackboy(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Evil and hieght of wickedness
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Germi9: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
This whole thing about unknown gun men for me has nothing to do with IPOB or ESN, i think the whole killing is politically driven especially in Imo,this is what happens when you impose a leader on the people ,the supreme court governor as he’s widely called will not have rest of mind in governance and he’s arrogant too
Note:I am not from the EAST,this is just an Opinion so be guided
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
If army kill their co-security operatives & innocent citizens,they will hang it on UGM head

I bu Onye Ara ..
It seems you are one of the UGM...
Ewu.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by rummmy: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2021
From the picture attached to this fake news by the op,you will understand where he belong and their motives.......
Stop creating what does not exist in the east ...the real terrorists are in the north not in the east......
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by colorsofrainbow: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I bu Onye Ara ..
It seems you are one of the UGM...
Ewu.

Tank yio grin
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by caracas: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2021
LegendHero:

All this epistle because Ibos are killing themselves?

Which igbos are killing themselves
Are u that daft?
When did fulanis terrorist in security uniforms become igbos
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by 900warriorz: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Conrod:
SEEMS YOU HATE TRUTH,why the insult?.
Person call himself dog and I help am emphasize, you say I hate am.....where's the hate? undecided
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by dk58(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2021
God, we need you to heal our hearts from wickedness.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Okhuadams(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2021
IPOB/ESN
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by ma373733(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2021
All this fake Igbo monikers!gringrin

People really no get work o swear grin
I'm from imo I was there this this that thatgrin what is the name of the officer ? What's her rank?
Any pictures?
Any video evidence?

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Stkilda(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Australians have opened a petition to prevent an impending genocide in Nigeria. Please sign below and save our people.
http://chng.it/nMrFpwzrRm
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
nwimo22:
I’m a full fledged Igbo man and I’ve nothing to do with politics because I’m not a fan so whether buhari or no buhari it’s not my business and you are free to check my Tl here you can never ever see me commenting on anything that has to do with politics apart from that stupid Uzodinma and Ihedioha court case so what I’m saying in essence is that Owerri is currently in a big mess and which I don’t see stopping anytime soon,no day will pass without us hearing gunshots and people scampering for safety,if you are here you will know what I’m talking about. These two parties[Millitary&UGM] need to cease fire and restore peace to this state. This is not what our state is known for.
The state is messed up..

What I saw yesterday was terrible.. From amawire..

I just left owerri this morning.

Very unnecessary.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ify3:

It's not fake news. I witnessed it at Orji Flyover Owerri.
Very true..

I witnessed it all from Amawire.

O town no longer enjoyable.

The Young folks will only be brutalised henceforth.

Damn it
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by OBIPLUS(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Media reportage contributed 40%of the problem today , politicians 60%.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by nwimo22(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
E tire me too
Jeffyblaq:

The state is messed up..

What I saw yesterday was terrible.. From amawire..

I just left owerri this morning.

Very unnecessary.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by berrystunn(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Waterysperm:
Continue deceiving yourself ok. Let me burst your brain now, more Hausa security agents especially in the army have died in the East than any one else. Know this and know peace.

Our dog will believe you continue

Dog is more important
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by Pesuzok(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
https://twitter.com/Ugobest98593518/status/1398544734176649219?s=19

https://twitter.com/lollylarry1/status/1400743119977594883?s=19

UGM is obviously pro ipob. You can even hear the threat about may 30 sit at home.

Keep cheering them. As you can see, they are fulani herdsmen
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wait o! Is the sister to MNK no longer a police officer? Why has she not been killed?
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by abeggnow: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kosoco:
Cowards....
and they will say they are not Ipob members.’. they are herdsmen. tell they prisoner they wanted released are they herdsmen or fulanis??
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri by abeggnow: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Waterysperm:
Continue deceiving yourself ok. Let me burst your brain now, more Hausa security agents especially in the army have died in the East than any one else. Know this and know peace.
bloody lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku For Removing Alhaji From His Name (Video) / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings / Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.