Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events (1141 Views)

Upcoming Events You Will Not Like To Miss. / Get A Website For Your Upcoming Wedding With Online IV. / Get Branded Gifts For Your Upcoming Events. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by MORENCECATERING(f): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Morence Event facilitator, give you the best that you have ever imagined for, We make sure you event remain memorable.

Contact us on
+2348143337735
+2348051498293

Trust to get the very best.

Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by MORENCECATERING(f): 5:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Are you thinking of the best way to plan your event

Stop the stress, MORENCE EVENT FACILITATOR will make your event heaven on earth

Contact us on
+2348143337735

Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by MORENCECATERING(f): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Contact us for your event planning

+2348143337735

Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by oladele239(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
I need a wedding decor at ipaja ayobo
My budget is 60k for a wedding decor
Both engagement and reception
Hall is 200 capacity

No insults pls , if u can handle it at that budget chat me on whatsapp via my signature
Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by MORENCECATERING(f): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
We plan your event the best way you've ever wanted it

And make your event a memorable One

Contact us on
+2348143337735

Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by MORENCECATERING(f): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Contact MORENCE EVENT FACILITATOR today and get the best Event

Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by MORENCECATERING(f): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Just a daily away.

Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by MORENCECATERING(f): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
We are always at your service
Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by MORENCECATERING(f): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Last work done.

Re: Do You Need A Event Facilitator For Your Upcoming Events by Cabardin: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
To be honest, your decor is disgusting. It's a shame! There's no way I would have had a wedding with decorations like that. I'm surprised you have any clients at all. Authentic decorators don't do this kind of design. The decorator is part of your wedding. It's the person who gets to the venue before everyone else and leaves later than everyone else after dismantling. You should have an easy time with him. Enjoyable, fascinating, informative, and also this professional should have fantastic taste. I felt that way with Wedding Stylist Sydney. Even at the first meeting, you'll know if you're right for each other or not. It's like love at first sight.

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Be Among 10 Lucky Brides To Get Their Weddings Planned For FREE! / Caterers In The House, Urgent Advice Needed / Event Decor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.