Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) (6598 Views)

Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You / Zubby Michael And Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaeme Spray Money In Church / Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by AhaomasMedia: 1:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Some alleged Yahoo boys were spotted spraying money in Benin and people refuse to pick

Videolink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-GAakcJKw
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Chicagoesontop: 1:10am On Jun 04, 2021
AhaomasMedia:
Some alleged Yahoo boys were spotted spraying money in Benin and people refuse to pick

Videolinkhttps://youtu.be/zZ-GAakcJKw

Who the ones that people picked before help ??

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 04, 2021
They should be held to clean up after their mess.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Shellsploit: 1:51am On Jun 04, 2021
For naija..?
I see people pickin up some notes towards the end of the video.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by SportsHD: 1:57am On Jun 04, 2021
AhaomasMedia:

Videolink
They were in their compound.
You'll definitely die for spreading news with misleading headline.

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Amuochicha(f): 2:02am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate Yahoo boyz

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:16am On Jun 04, 2021
Every young guy in Nigeria is a Yahoo Boy as far you're young and gettin it

Nwanne ya are a yahoo yahoo

Outta yea
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Pmpm: 3:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Oda ooo
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Wawelexy(m): 3:53am On Jun 04, 2021
People don dey wise
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by general111(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Make people wise up more oh
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2021
lols.

If you need both new and uk used phones and laptops, quote me with your whatsapp number.
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2021
I will eat that money and nothing will happen.

Even devil knows.
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Kingluqman(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Yahoo boyz
I hope you love Olosho grin?
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by ekene101: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2021
SportsHD:

They were in their compound.
You'll definitely die for spreading news with misleading headline.
That is a students lodge in auchi,I personally know that lodge,was suppose to be a hotel but due to the low development in that area as at 2013,was converted to students lodge,for people not to pick those money due to the nature of how greedy the indigenes of auchi are,speaks a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by RaphtechSolar(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2021
LOCATION PLS
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by DesChyko: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Fake News.

Every other place they were not alone, the money was picked! angry
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Coldshisha: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Person wey dey waste money sef get the juju wey dem give am to get it back *10
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Guynexttdoor: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Omo go market do am, make i knw weda crowd no go pick am, no joy undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Elliotwaveforec: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2021
You pick, den use your destiny.
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by manikspears: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Very good. Until the society start refusing blood money ,people with low self esteem will keep doing bad things all for the sake of money. This should be moved to the front page.let it trend.

Say no to blood money!
It destroys the collectors destiny.
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by SoftP(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Op repeated ‘NOW’ more than 20 times in a vid of less than 4min
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by WallStreetfx(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
They should try it for agege or ajegunle. It will be anoda story
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Memberclub(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
AhaomasMedia:

Videolink
blogger speak for yourself. me i go pick that money fast lol

what is someone's destiny by the way ? una too dey watch hollywood movies i swear grin
oyinbo don wise leave blackman

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by maraellaa(f): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Only a yahoo boyfriend will make you comfortable

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by Mrxawe: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
ekene101:
ode go bomb better site, babalawo work don cast..
Hello bro, I'm from the other thread, didn't want to post is there. Will that your trick still work if they already had your real contacts from the beginning?

What I did was I deleted all my contacts and created fake contacts, I downloaded the loan app gøcash with a different email linked to play store, then I log into the gøcash app , I allowed permissions for contacts then went to app settings, synchronize that particular Gmail account with the data in my phone including the fake contacts . Will it work?
Or is there a better way I can do it? Those idiots don dey text my contacts since last week. Bastard people.
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) by ekene101: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mrxawe:

Hello bro, I'm from the other thread, didn't want to post is there. Will that your trick still work if they already had your real contacts from the beginning?

What I did was I deleted all my contacts and created fake contacts, I downloaded the loan app gøcash with a different email linked to play store, then I log into the gøcash app , I allowed permissions for contacts then went to app settings, synchronize that particular Gmail account with the data in my phone including the fake contacts . Will it work?
Or is there a better way I can do it? Those idiots don dey text my contacts since last week. Bastard people.
yes it will

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo Shares Photos From His White Wedding In Asaba / Actress Gets Gifts Worth N1.3M From "Secret Admirer"[PHOTOS] / Brighto Shares First Couple Photo Of Himself And Wathoni After Bbnaija Show And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.