Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee (18675 Views)

dilapidated pics of Chief Magistrate Court Bauchi That Got People Talking / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South / Plateau Crisis, Conspiracy Against Federal Govt ―bauchi CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by jamace(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2021
I support the christian request 100%.

Traditional worshipers should ask to have a court of their own. They should also ask to dress in their traditional attires as students and other functions. They should request to have shrines in Aso Rock, all ministries and parastatals and any other place of their choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Samunique(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2021
hurryup123:
You See why I said this country is not working?
An average Nigerian should be a Nigerian first before he/she becomes a Christian or Muslim.
And what binds us together as Nigerians is the constitution.
The constitution is a common ground for Nigerians of all faith and tribes.
The regular court upholds the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
So, my recommendation is that we should have christian and Muslim lawyers to
render trials and judgement of people according to their religion within the
ambit of the law as provided by the Nigerian constitution.
That's how it should be, then, since the Muslims in Nigeria believe they can have their own separate law, at the same time want to be the most beneficiaries of the nation's constitution which they don't want to be governed by, let every religion has its own, and by the time Nigeria becomes a banana republic, maybe our brains will be reset to do the right thing. And our troublesome Muslim brothers who are having it all and still playing the victims will come to their senses.

Abi, how can we be having different constitutions in one country? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by candyguyofficia(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2021
hurryup123:
An average Nigerian should be a Nigerian first before he/she becomes a Christian or Muslim.
The constitution is a common ground for Nigerians of all faith and tribes. The regular court upholds the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

State the relevant section of the statute to drive home your point. Your supposedly interpretation marvel me to say the least
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by CSTRR: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Muslims especially the extremists realise this, and they hate CAN for their political action.

If you as a Christian also hates CAN, then you are a fool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by BruncleZuma: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Clowns and jokers...Sharia did not need all these unnecessary ramblings to be enacted and it's functional in states that have decided on what they want; and CAN thinks a constitution review committee which is a placebo for government-led altruism and sincerity nwould address their concerns much less lead to anything meaningful?
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by MarxMike(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2021
Finally.. Nigerians are waking up.. grin grin
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by preshyusufu: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Great.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Painintheass221: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Gbajure:
A very good point. Enough of the present colonial man made laws.
It is either Nigeria is a truly secular state or multi religious.

Weekend should be moved immediately to neutral days. No more Sundays and Saturdays as weekends which benefit only xtians and Adventists. Or make Friday also a weekend.

So you think that weekend was made by Christians.
Think again.
A week starts on Sunday.
Nobody stops you from going to work on Saturday and Sunday.
Do not bring your myopic, senseless and stupid uneducated and uninformed argument here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Samunique(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Clowns and jokers
Why ?
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by VEXT: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Clowns and jokers

You the only clown here...

1 Like

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Painintheass221: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2021
compton11:
how is Sharia law a national constitution?

And also,christian get law?

The 6,666 laws in the Old testament and to cap it, the 3,206 laws in the new testament plus the Golden rule is xtian law

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by BruncleZuma: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2021
Painintheass221:

The 6,666 laws in the Old testament and to cap it, the 3,206 laws in the new testament plus the Golden rule is xtian law
The Golden Rule is older than Christianity...
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by DD29: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Nice Move Instead Of Fighting Muslim For Sharia Is Better To Fight For Your Own Court
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Painintheass221: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2021
BruncleZuma:
The Golden Rule is older than Christianity...

Abeg Oga Historian

What is the golden rile and when was it created and who created it.

Ndi Alakuba. Iberibe juru ha isi.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Samunique(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2021
CSTRR:

A non-political CAN would be useless to Christian interests in Nigeria.

Muslims are very political. Politics and religion is the same to them.
There are no differences or boundaries.
Any political position for them is avenue to expand and propagate Islam.

If CAN does not adapt, it would have failed in its mandate.
I wish I could give you a 100,000,000 likes.
This what some Christians don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Divoc19(f): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Very good. Witch Doctors Court loading
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by BruncleZuma: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Painintheass221:

Abeg Oga Historian

What is the golden rile and when was it created and who created it.

Ndi Alakuba. Iberibe juru ha isi.
So stating a fact makes me a useless person and a Muslim? Hahahaha mumu wen dey run for your family suppose remain for another generation make you for get sense small.

Judeo-Christianity
Mathew 7:12, Luke 6:31,  Torah 19:17, Leviticus 19:28

The Laws of Reciprocity has existed for latest two millinium before chrtianitinty and has found home in most older religions even before the time of Moses.

An earlier version of this law is ascribed to Egyptian goddess Ma'at, and appears in the story of "The Eloquent Peasant", which dates to the Middle Kingdom (c. 2040–1650 BCE): "Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Danny50: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2021
CAN and are getting bigger balls by day well they pushed them to this extend just same way hamas pushed Israel.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Painintheass221: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2021
BruncleZuma:
So stating a fact makes me a useless person and a Muslim? Hahahaha mumu wen dey run for your family suppose remain for another generation make you for get sense small.

Oga fact stater

Answer the question.

Who made golden rule, how was it made, when was it made?.

See person wey de insult person generation. Oloriburuku. Awon Werey. Itiboribo.

1 Like

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by akosh005: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Even if we use ethnicity to divide the country, the only problem that will be solved is just reduction in population. Religion has overpowered the constitution of the land, why having these idea of Muslim Muslim ticket for governor or Christian Christian ticket. Let allow people who are ready to work and bring development to the country not based religion or federal character.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Babinski: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Gbajure:
A very good point. Enough of the present colonial man made laws.
It is either Nigeria is a truly secular state or multi religious.

Weekend should be moved immediately to neutral days. No more Sundays and Saturdays as weekends which benefit only xtians and Adventists. Or make Friday also a weekend.

Weekends are the least of your concerns because Federal or State resources that should be used for development are not spent on them. Things like Shariah Courts, Muslim and Christian Pilgrims Boards, Islamic Education Boards, Hisbah and others that consume scarce resources are priority to be done away with.

It is only in Islamic countries that you find them tampering with weekends. There are some developments that by virtue of the fact that they evolved under Christianity does not mean each religion has to find its own alternative. Does it make sense for every religion to invent their own calendar and re-invent scientific breakthroughs fostered by Christianity? No. It doesn't make sense and the fact that they use the calendar or scientific breakthroughs doesn't make them less of their religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by BruncleZuma: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Painintheass221:

Oga fact stater

Answer the question.

Who made golden rule, how was it made, when was it made?.

See person wey de insult person generation. Oloriburuku. Awon Werey. Itiboribo.

Remove your blackout glasses and read outside your little bible my dear child; others have been where you are bloviating out of ignorance.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Kaiser20: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2021
hurryup123:
The constitution is a common ground for Nigerians of all faith and tribes. The regular court upholds the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Bro.The Muslims in Nigeria especially the ones up north are mostly relious fanatics.
The Muslims in Egypt, Turkey,UAE and Indonesia will choose the development of their nation first before Religion.
Nigerian Muslims will choose Islamic religion above the nation's interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by effort1: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Muslims

Your soul must be poisoned with the burden of hatred you carry about.

Dating you will be the worst mistake any man can ever make on earth. You will end up spreading your hatred-controlled woes to him
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by WorldRichest: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Another idiotic fools just like the Sharia shouting idiots.

One country, many idiots.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by WorldRichest: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Muslims

I am a Muslim, I hate idiots like you.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by yusluvad(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2021
mike8804:
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.Since northern Muslims want to be mad, let's have Jewish law for Judaism, ecclesiastic law for Christians and traditional law for traditional worshippers.

Say NO to Nigeria constitution!!!
LOL grin grin
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Born2Breed(f): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Nice one.

Since una wan zagha make we kuku zagha everything.
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by WorldRichest: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2021
budaatum:
Atheists, put voice now and ask for court before its too late o because I would not want to hear you've beem marginalised. And I better inform my village peoples make dem too request Ogun court and Sango court.

In fact, I want court for myself! buda court please, na begs I de beg! And can we also consider tribe courts like Igbo court and Yoruba court and Ijaw peoples court and so on and so on please thank you.

You are very right. Yoruba customs and tradition are different from Igbos, or Ijaws or Kalabaris or Ibiobios or Ikwerres. So therefore, we need different courts for the different ethnic groups. You cannot be using Almajari laws to judge Efiks or Ijebus or Ijeshas, neither should you be using Ekiti laws to judge Fulani's, the customs and tradition differs.

My co-debaters, panel of judges, accurate time keeper and audience at home, with this few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria cannot work and that the percentage of mentally balanced inhabitants is less than 1%.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Grateful02(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Which kind court? Which kind talk even be this one?
Re: We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Both shitty religions originate from the same father and from the same mite and scarab-infested sunny desert in Arabia.. NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Mass Defections Will Rock APC, PDP By December 2021 / Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead / Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.