Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. (1248 Views)

Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training / Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by chrisxxx(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2021
�Arsenal have offered professional contracts to five of their second-year scholars ahead of next season.

The most high-profile case is that of winger Kido Taylor-Hart, who produced some impressive displays for the U23s this season.

Daniel Oyegoke(Nigerian), who can play at right-back or centre-back, has also been offered an extended stay. The youngster featured for the first-team in pre-season last year.

Another player who Arsenal intend to keep is Nathan Butler-Oyedeji(Nigerian), a hard-working winger who is also capable of playing up front.

Goalkeeper Ovie Ejeheri(Nigerian), who established himself as the first-choice shot-stopper for the U18s this season, has also been offered a new deal along with left-back Mazeed Ogungbo(Nigerian).

(Jeorge Bird)
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 5:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Arsenal na club?
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by chrisxxx(m): 5:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Millimann:

Arsenal na club?
More club than your club.

1 Like

Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Then Arsenal is fast turning to football academy to the Super Eagles.

But many of these players will end up playing for England
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:31am On Jun 04, 2021
chrisxxx:

only if his club is Fulham grin

1 Like

Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 5:47am On Jun 04, 2021
chrisxxx:

2 times CAF Champions league winners
2 times CAF Super league winners
8 times Nigerian league winners
4 times Nigerian FA Cup winners

Enyimba is better than Arsenal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by paulolee(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2021
why arsenal?? wish him well though
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by phorget(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Millimann:

At least arsenal is still paying in pounds unlike your eyimba that pay in Naira and yet owes the player for months... grin grin grin
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Leemekzy: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2021
phorget:

At least arsenal is still paying in pounds unlike your eyimba that pay in Naira and yet owes the player for months... grin grin grin
16 years since arsenal last won the league.
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by chrisxxx(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2021
Millimann:

Lol
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2021
phorget:

Not a valid argument. Do you expect Arsenal to pay in dollars? Do you expect Enyimba to pay in Pounds? Every country majorly pays in their local currency.

Btw, success for football clubs is not measured by paying salaries.
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by phorget(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Millimann:

Not a valid argument. Do you expect Arsenal to pay in dollars? Do you expect Enyimba to pay in Pounds? Every country majorly pays in their local currency.

Btw, success for football clubs is not measured by paying salaries.

Wehdone Mr success.
Would you rather play for Arsenal or Eyimba?
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2021
phorget:

Wehdone Mr success.
Would you rather play for Arsenal or Eyimba?

For my own financial success, I will play for any of them that offers a better deal.

But if I'm to take my decision based only on club success, then I'll select Enyimba.
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by SkengRay: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Millimann:

For my own financial success, I will play for any of them that offers a better deal.

But if I'm to take my decision based only on club success, then I'll select Enyimba.
Stop the Cap bro
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
SkengRay:
Stop the Cap bro

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Mryacks: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
chrisxxx:

Don't indulge the clown pls...it is not banter by him but foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mryacks:

Don't indulge the clown pls...it is not banter by him but foolish talk

This is how some of you guys start with insult but when it's hurled back at you, you scamper. I've since engaged in banters with the other guys like chrisxxx, phorget and SkengRay and now you've come to show yourself.
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by chrisxxx(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Millimann:

This is how some of you guys start with insult but when it's hurled back at you, you scamper. I've since engaged in banters with the other guys like chrisxxx, phorget and SkengRay and now you've come to show yourself.
Arsenal the club to beat next season.
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
chrisxxx:

Arsenal the club to beat next season.

Because Saka scored yesterday abi
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by SkengRay: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Millimann:

I'm not an arsenal Fan. But when you said you'd play for Eyimba Fc instead Arsenal. Come on man that Capping
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2021
SkengRay:
I'm not an arsenal Fan. But when you said you'd play for Eyimba Fc instead Arsenal. Come on man that Capping

No issues with you. We were just bantering without insults or name calling. I was referring to the other person.
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by chrisxxx(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Millimann:

Because Saka scored yesterday abi
One Man U guy told me Saka won't make the final cut, I told him if Rashford would, Saka would make it as well.
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Mryacks: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Millimann:

Apologies ...
Re: Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon. by Millimann: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mryacks:

Apologies ...

Accepted.

One love.

(1) (Reply)

Psg's Defence Is So Useless / Amazing Fact About Germany In 2014 World Cup / Real Madrid fan invade pitch in full Ronaldo kit during Fiorentina friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.