Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

2018/2019 Uni Agric Makurdi Yet To Get Results Nor Go For Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Uni Agric Makurdi Yet To Get Results Nor Go For Service (105 Views)

University Of Agric, Makurdi Shutdown Indefinitely / WASSCE For Private Candidates 2018/2019 Form, Price, Deadline Out- 1st Set / Anyone From Michael Okpala Uni~agric Pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Uni Agric Makurdi Yet To Get Results Nor Go For Service by Skemper: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Good Morning Nigerian.
Enough is enough and that is why I am here.
I Graduated from Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi, Department of crop production And submitted my undergraduate project Writeup July 2019.
As I type this we have not gotten our results or gone for NYSC as funny as it may sound not just Crop production,but soil science, Agricultural Education, Biological Education, Mathematics and Computer Education Department are all affected too
As at last week ,news got to us that one of our mate whom the parent Struggled to sponsor with the hope of helping the family was sent out of the house into the street because he was unable to present a result or go for NYSC.
All effort to reach the department and VC is replied with they are working on it.
Please my fellow Nigerians,help Us.
Our future is at stake here.
God bless you all as you help in reaching out to the right authority

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Have CCSP Certification Training To Clear CCSP Exam? / How To Get Admission At MS Course? / Giveaway!!! Register For Your TOEFL/GRE Ibt For N65k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.