Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Needs For South East Governors And Elite To Wake Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Needs For South East Governors And Elite To Wake Up (307 Views)

Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs For South East Governors And Elite To Wake Up by johnnyjake12(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Its is with a deep feelings of displeasure and heavy heart I have to write this little article to the elite and leaders of the south east geopolitical zone and more especially the Igbo about the need for them to wake up from the slumber and face the reality. This come as important call because Nigeria as a country have been divided and there is a war against the Igbo in generality,this may be a war of barrels of gun, a war of political annihilation,a war of economic triangulation and a war of conspiracy against the igbos, the earlier we know this the better we wake up to the reality.
This have become imperative that we governors,elites and other well meaning Igbo should start thinking home , start thinking how to foster development and industrial revolution in the east,I know there will be a lot of odd to achieve this following the political system where the federal government there political hierarchy will never want to see any good thing coming to the east and they will do every thing to see that the scuttle every effort that an Igbo man make in this country .
Should we say that because they hates us that we should hate our self , our we going to have a self hate to our self, are we going to allow the federal government buy our conscience the way they have buy our brothers, the answer is no....I must start categorically that some governors have decided to betray the Igbo and deny the umbilical cord that he was form all because thy where promised a political position and that they have to cash in from the political hate again the Igbo as a nation and the will make it more easier if they strike an alliance with the north to riddle the igbo, where by destroying every thing own by an Igbo man in there state,sadly we forget that the Igbo may have a fallout to the with the government because of the political and economical marginalization,believe me tomorrow you may cry more than that because, there is an adage that says Mary goes round.the Igbo's cannot be destroy in as much the Nazi and the Arab nations could not destroy the Israelite even at the mist of war and hatred from Arab league they have foster.
The government of the Igbo nations must as a matter of fact start thinking of there developing a defensive technologies,try involving the Igbo think tank home and abroad ,start creating a very conducive environment for investor who are willing to relocate back to the east and start sacrificing their personal interest to the interest of the east at all.we should remember that the government ofrom the federal will be willing to buyout all the governors from south south and south west to fight against the Igbo,it will come and we should expect that to come, we have to stand up to and protect out children and brothers families and community, the Igbo race is the Israelite in Africa .we can build our nations with the knowledge and wisdom god have given to us all,we should not be cow out by tge sabotage and sellout which is Coming from our brothers in south south,we have all it takes ti be great.
Finally I will advice the governors from the south east to make the following as a point of duty to the east:
One,to make family as a national duty to all south east state that every house hold should engage in family as a compulsory national obligations,to make food availability for all the people from the east.how do we make this possible,the government should make sure that every member of a household should have a farm land where he should plant crops both cash crops and food crops which must be made mandatory, and the government will set a supervision over the project with all diligences and sincerity to make sure that this is achieve without comprising the reason to the setup.the government should support her citizens both in advising and little financial recklessness.
Secondly,the south east governors should as a matter of important start thinking of scientific and technological development by partnering with the Igbo's home and abroad to start researching on developing a defensive device in the east and her territories as that will be as important as the existence of the igbos.the igbo should know that this is going to be a hard time because there is hidden war against the igbos and they have ti defend theirself from any external aggression.because they can not live without a defense towards there life.
Thirdly,the leaders should shun corruption among the self and wake up to reality that things are no longer the way it was .things have fall apart and that means that the money you spend carelessly will never return back and so the should judiciously use the little fund they have to develop the southeast. The government of the south east should try to build industries not hotels,build roads, schools and equip and build labs and research center in the east, to help further technological advancement in the east we can do it ,even if it means to borrow money from international community to build this lab and research center they should go ahead and the people will give them the backing ,because with that we will have to advance and move forward. Industrial revolution is be the call of duty to our leaders.we should invest in electronics,food processing,textile,drugs and communications industry.
Furthermore,the government should try to protect her citizens because federal government is not ready to do anything that will cause development to the southeastern people.
Finally, my igbo brother all over the country should believe with me that things are no longer the same, remember this igbo adage the says ''onye ginaya chuga muo Si na gi yiri muo".shun the investing outside the east no matter the enticement and how the environment is conducive they created for you to invest,stop building factory outside the south east because you will not lose them to any hatred ,stop building mansion outside because they will call it abandon property and think home,think the east,think igbo,we are igbos we will be igbos and we can never be annihilated no matter it maybe, we survived with 20pounds we will be great and dream of other African nations.
I write this out of necessity and out of pain of the marginalization we get as igbos,#iamafulligboman.
I support a one indivisible Nigeria with equity, fairness ,justice and inclusive government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Needs For South East Governors And Elite To Wake Up by dfrost: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2021
All these comments 'I am Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa' made after comments is not really necessary.

Nigerian before anything.
Re: Needs For South East Governors And Elite To Wake Up by Jashub: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2021
johnnyjake12:
Its is with a deep feelings of displeasure and heavy heart I have to write this little article to the elite and leaders of the south east geopolitical zone and more especially the Igbo about the need for them to wake up from the slumber and face the reality. This come as important call because Nigeria as a country have been divided and there is a war against the Igbo in generality,this may be a war of barrels of gun, a war of political annihilation,a war of economic triangulation and a war of conspiracy against the igbos, the earlier we know this the better we wake up to the reality.
This have become imperative that we governors,elites and other well meaning Igbo should start thinking home , start thinking how to foster development and industrial revolution in the east,I know there will be a lot of odd to achieve this following the political system where the federal government there political hierarchy will never want to see any good thing coming to the east and they will do every thing to see that the scuttle every effort that an Igbo man make in this country .
Should we say that because they hates us that we should hate our self , our we going to have a self hate to our self, are we going to allow the federal government buy our conscience the way they have buy our brothers, the answer is no....I must start categorically that some governors have decided to betray the Igbo and deny the umbilical cord that he was form all because thy where promised a political position and that they have to cash in from the political hate again the Igbo as a nation and the will make it more easier if they strike an alliance with the north to riddle the igbo, where by destroying every thing own by an Igbo man in there state,sadly we forget that the Igbo may have a fallout to the with the government because of the political and economical marginalization,believe me tomorrow you may cry more than that because, there is an adage that says Mary goes round.the Igbo's cannot be destroy in as much the Nazi and the Arab nations could not destroy the Israelite even at the mist of war and hatred from Arab league they have foster.
The government of the Igbo nations must as a matter of fact start thinking of there developing a defensive technologies,try involving the Igbo think tank home and abroad ,start creating a very conducive environment for investor who are willing to relocate back to the east and start sacrificing their personal interest to the interest of the east at all.we should remember that the government ofrom the federal will be willing to buyout all the governors from south south and south west to fight against the Igbo,it will come and we should expect that to come, we have to stand up to and protect out children and brothers families and community, the Igbo race is the Israelite in Africa .we can build our nations with the knowledge and wisdom god have given to us all,we should not be cow out by tge sabotage and sellout which is Coming from our brothers in south south,we have all it takes ti be great.
Finally I will advice the governors from the south east to make the following as a point of duty to the east:
One,to make family as a national duty to all south east state that every house hold should engage in family as a compulsory national obligations,to make food availability for all the people from the east.how do we make this possible,the government should make sure that every member of a household should have a farm land where he should plant crops both cash crops and food crops which must be made mandatory, and the government will set a supervision over the project with all diligences and sincerity to make sure that this is achieve without comprising the reason to the setup.the government should support her citizens both in advising and little financial recklessness.
Secondly,the south east governors should as a matter of important start thinking of scientific and technological development by partnering with the Igbo's home and abroad to start researching on developing a defensive device in the east and her territories as that will be as important as the existence of the igbos.the igbo should know that this is going to be a hard time because there is hidden war against the igbos and they have ti defend theirself from any external aggression.because they can not live without a defense towards there life.
Thirdly,the leaders should shun corruption among the self and wake up to reality that things are no longer the way it was .things have fall apart and that means that the money you spend carelessly will never return back and so the should judiciously use the little fund they have to develop the southeast. The government of the south east should try to build industries not hotels,build roads, schools and equip and build labs and research center in the east, to help further technological advancement in the east we can do it ,even if it means to borrow money from international community to build this lab and research center they should go ahead and the people will give them the backing ,because with that we will have to advance and move forward. Industrial revolution is be the call of duty to our leaders.we should invest in electronics,food processing,textile,drugs and communications industry.
Furthermore,the government should try to protect her citizens because federal government is not ready to do anything that will cause development to the southeastern people.
Finally, my igbo brother all over the country should believe with me that things are no longer the same, remember this igbo adage the says ''onye ginaya chuga muo Si na gi yiri muo".shun the investing outside the east no matter the enticement and how the environment is conducive they created for you to invest,stop building factory outside the south east because you will not lose them to any hatred ,stop building mansion outside because they will call it abandon property and think home,think the east,think igbo,we are igbos we will be igbos and we can never be annihilated no matter it maybe, we survived with 20pounds we will be great and dream of other African nations.
I write this out of necessity and out of pain of the marginalization we get as igbos,#iamafulligboman.
I support a one indivisible Nigeria with equity, fairness ,justice and inclusive government.
True talk
Re: Needs For South East Governors And Elite To Wake Up by ejighikemeuwa: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2021
dfrost:
All these comments 'I am Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa' made after comments is not really necessary.

Nigerian before anything.
where is your Nigeria? Are you here indeed? Are you seeing the going so far? Where is the Nigeria you talking of?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Governor Okowa Appoints Patrick Ukah As Delta SSG / Breaking: Residents Boo IGP Baba In Lagos / Another Enugu Community Leader Killed In Communal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.