Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) (76164 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Pendant That Costs More Than $100k (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Bmaster(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2021
Timoleon:
What’s wrong in wanting to compose the national anthem for your country?
which country

UAR?
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Jovita651: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Laurene: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2021
kinzation:
I go like give you doggy for your DP
are you gay?
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Amofin1(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:

Why call him dog? That's his sexual fantasy.. Oba of Benin is legally married to blood sisters, an American IndecentStar acts with her daughter and it's not fictional

son in Yoruba land inherit their fathers wife and concubines

Cousins Mary in British royal family, same as Fulanis and Arabs

So why call him a dog

You just mentioned the rest of the dogs he associate with, he's not alone,those are his colleagues
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Hellguidian: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2021
With devil all things are possible
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by kissdabride: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:

Why call him dog? That's his sexual fantasy.. Oba of Benin is legally married to blood sisters, an American IndecentStar acts with her daughter and it's not fictional

So why call him a dog
spear that epistles does it mean you can sleep with mother and daughter too??
To me is abomination and to the Yoruba race that he belong to
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Those dogs are scary
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Franking: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Oluromantic:
You go sleep with your dogs? See mumu. You weh no fit hold body for 3 days. Na the olosho weh go find you come next I pity.

Save ur pity na only u need am.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by peculiar2233: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
A dog training dogs.... Wow! Only sane people understand.

Only a dog knacks mother and child together. You gerrit.
Point of correction.
Not only dog does it, Goat also do d same
grin
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by oyebode95(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=ArcFresky post=102357188]

grin
Typical Nigerian, abusing online, doing the same exact thing offline.

I once studied xvideos and realised majority of their viewers and commenters are Nigerians.

Xvideos.com is among the top viewed websites in Nigeria.

Studied Ké abi you go watch am too?!!! The fact is most Nigerians/Africans are Hypocrites!!!
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Belteshazzar18: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2021
*Big D Tv!*� been making my day since I join em�

For Interesting, educative and entertaining Whatsapp status updates ranging from trending gist/tweets/memes, quotes and facts, latest news updates, relationship cafe, hook ups, counseling, motivational talks and so much more! *Big D Whatsapp status TV* have everything you need to make your day fantamogloriously cokastic�����

join us
���
https:///message/FVRNPC2RMHUTF1
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Ubong2222222222(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Jnrprince1:
Location??
You one die?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Ubong2222222222(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bmaster:
which country

UAR?
winifred11:
what do we make of this?
Bmaster:
which country

UAR?
Abi
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nice one.. kudos to naira Marley...
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by simple250: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
ArcFresky:

grin
Typical Nigerian, abusing online, doing the same exact thing offline.

I once studied xvideos and realised majority of their viewers and commenters are Nigerians.

Xvideos.com is among the top viewed websites in Nigeria.

Wating you fine go there inspector

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Am coming grin
see the pigsty this one is commenting from.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Frales6(f): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
you dey see dog, me I dey see meat. dog meat sweet
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
I think sey na haram for Muslim to near dog taklless of touching it
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nigerian yeyebrities and stupidity, if you ask him the name of the dog breed , he will say bros I dont know. angry
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Timoleon(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bmaster:
which country

UAR?
whatever country. If UAR does become a country (obviously majority of Nigerians aren’t in support of this but it was part of the constitution review proposals ), Someone has to compose a national anthem for it. Like him(nairamarley) or not(I don’t like him), he has his rights to his aspirations.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Dpundict: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Onyi22:

I saw them very clear grin
shey u na marlian? grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by kgr8mike(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:

So why call him a dog
That they have done all these don't make them role-models.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by iamjavadem(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is senseless. So all of us that have dogs do not have visitors? We lock our dogs in cages when we have visitors. Mumu.
Oluromantic:
You go sleep with your dogs? See mumu. You weh no fit hold body for 3 days. Na the olosho weh go find you come next I pity.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by wildikeman(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Am coming grin

Na wetin Dem dey see you for be that
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
KanuSE:

Egungun be careful na express u dey gooooo!

Onyi22 is a full grown man with hairy balls - be warned. cool
E concern you?

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Onyi22:

I saw them very clear grin
And u still wan to cum
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nasrr55nasrr: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hgf
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) by mjgoshi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
A dog training dogs.... Wow! Only sane people understand.

Only a dog knacks mother and child together. You gerrit.

Says the one without sin.. Cause he said his fantasy publicly.. you are here forming holier than though attitude, man check yourself first nobody holy pass and if no be rape he owes nobody. If mama and pikin allow make him do them, how that one take be your issue.. abi you be stakeholder for heaven ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. / See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.