Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength (780 Views)

COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges / Nigeria Vs Chadian Military: Checkout Their Strength And Artillery / Lagos Revenue In 2018 Was Higher Than That Of The Entire South-East - NEITI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by gidgiddy: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2021
30th of May is the unofficial Biafran remembrance day. The main purveyors of the Biafran struggle, IPOB, had at the start, earmarked the day as when Biafran supporters would throng the streets in remembrance of their heroes past.

However, in 2015 and 2016, there were clashes with the security forces which led to the death of protesters. So in 2017, IPOB began what was called 'sit-at-home' protest to minimise casualties.

This year 2021 presented a new challenge as 30th of May fell on a Sunday, a holy of worship by most Easterners. So the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, did something that had never been done before, he moved the sit at home to Monday 31st May

It was complete lockdown in the South East. Markets, Banks, Schools and public institutions were completely shut down. Major towns like Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki, Aba, Umuahia, Nnewi and Awka were left like ghost towns as everyone obeyed Nnamdi Kanu's directive.

Asaba, an Igbo city across the River Niger, and parts of Portharcourt, were partially shut down.

By shutting down the entire area, IPOB has proved that they are the main power in that Region

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by yamunla(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2021
hmnnnnnn
.it is well
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by ablejesus26(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2021
It people like you that will keep creating a fuss between reasonable Igbos and brainwashed ipob.
Don't worry when this military issue escalates, that is when you will know the meaning to there is no place for insurgency in Igboland.
Painting the narrative that a group of outlaws who are being picked up like bunch of criminals makes any impact in Igboland is the height of mischief making.
Ipob are outlaws,they should focus on changing the status quo.
So from your narrative we can say the Governors of SE will change their stand in doing everything to stand against your fraudster leader and his group of thugs??
The sit at home was a good call to honor our dead ipob and massob tried,but that doesn't change the fact that ipob are for now outlaws.
I am Igbo I am not ipob,project the course of Igbo here sell out her beauty to the World, not some fraudster and his personal business struggle.

1 Like

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by jlinkd78(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2021
@ above me, u know u are not Igbo.
IPOB has shown that it's d winner of d street credibility test and d masses with them, that's d topic not sure of what u read

3 Likes

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2021
ablejesus26:
It people like you that will keep creating a fuss between reasonable Igbos and brainwashed ipob.
Don't worry when this military issue escalates, that is when you will know the meaning to there is no place for insurgency in Igboland.
Painting the narrative that a group of outlaws who are being picked up like bunch of criminals makes any impact in Igboland is the height of mischief making.
So from your narrative we can say the Governors of SE will change their stand in doing everything to stand against your fraudster leader and his group of thugs??
The sit at home was a good call to honor our dead ipob and massob tried,but that doesn't change the fact that ipob are for now outlaws.
I am Igbo I am not ipob,project the course of Igbo here sell out her beauty to the World, not some fraudster and his personal business struggle.

Your federal government may see IPOB as criminals, but what the people of the East see them as is completely different issue

3 Likes

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by ablejesus26(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

Your federal government may see IPOB as criminals, but what the people of the East see them as is completely different issue

And we the people of the SE have rejected your fraudster and his fraudulent ipob,by handing over power to the SE govt that are dedicated in standing against what ever that fraudster and idi Amin wannabe is talking about.
Power belongs to the people and Ndi Anambra will be handing over power to another govt that stands against your group of brainwashed thugs ipob.
This is reality not some social media sensationalism, propaganda and dilution.

If you want to talk about Igbo the moment you mention Ipob to it you outstandingly become a mischief maker.

I am done with you.

1 Like

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by gidgiddy: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2021
ablejesus26:

And we the people of the SE have rejected your fraudster and his fraudulent ipob,by handing over power to the SE govt that are dedicated in standing against what ever that fraudster and idi Amin wannabe is talking about.
Power belongs to the people and Ndi Anambra will be handing over power to another govt that stands against your group of brainwashed thugs ipob.
This is reality not some social media sensationalism, propaganda and dilution.

If you want to talk about Igbo the moment you mention Ipob to it you outstandingly become a mischief maker.

I am done with you.

Governors will never be as important as the people. Nnamdi Kanu asked the people to stay at home and they obeyed. If your Governors asked people to stay at home, nobody will listen to them

Nnamdi Kanu made fifth columnist like you worthless
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by hardywaltz(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Their foolishness
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by ablejesus26(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

Governors will never be as important as the people. Nnamdi Kanu asked the people to stay at home and they obeyed. If your Governors asked people to stay at home, nobody will listen to them

Pathetic thing, the people have chosen the same unimportant Governors and handed over power and mandate to fight against your fraudster leader and his group of outlaws and brainwashed thugs like you that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves.
This reality should tell you that all this ipob fraud is a waste of time and resources.
We don't like our leaders,but we will choose them over your leader who threatenes the existing profile we have as Democrats.
A man who might turn out to be worse than idi Amin is anti Igbo.
Brainwashed dilutional blablabla don't play into the scheme of reality.
My uncle faught in the Biafran Army ,he and I did a candle night to honor his friends who died in battle,will that change the fact that he is anti ipob??.

1 Like

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by owobokiri(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

Stop wasting your time with that restless "zoological" urchin..
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by gidgiddy: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2021
ablejesus26:

Pathetic thing, the people have chosen the same unimportant Governors and handed over power and mandate to fight against your fraudster leader and his group of outlaws and brainwashed thugs like you that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves.
This reality should tell you that all this ipob fraud is a waste of time and resources.
We don't like our leaders,but we will choose them over your leader who threatenes the existing profile we have as Democrats.
A man who might turn out to be worse than idi Amin is anti Igbo.
Brainwashed dilutional blablabla don't play into the scheme of reality.
My uncle faught in the Biafran Army ,he and I did a candle night to honor his friends who died in battle,will that change the fact that he is anti ipob??.

Dont feel too bad, I know as a 5th columnist, your job was dashed by a successful sit home. You have my shoulder to cry on now that the South East have shown the world that their loyalty is with IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by ablejesus26(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

Dont feel too bad, I know as a 5th columnist, your job was dashed by a successful sit home. You have my shoulder to cry on now that the South East have shown the world that their loyalty is with IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu

�� Joke section.
The people might as well had obeyed the call on the calling of Massob.
Remember before ipob is massob was��.
I am not against agitating or self determination, but as it stands now the outlaw ipob is not in the business of agitation or self determination.
Self destruction is what they are into.
And it will swallow them up.
Start counting the prominent Igbos that you think will come out to throw support for that fraudster and his group of outlaws.
The sensible Igbos know this is just a personal business struggle for one man to enrich his pocket, while he secures his family in a peaceful environment far away from Igboland he is trying to bring chaos into.
But he has failed big time.
Just ensure that this your ipob madness ends here,bcus if you die for that fraudster and his business venture ipob, Your ancestors will flog the hell out of you for such outstanding level of foolishness.

Anambra people will be rejecting your chi again and we pray Apga wins.
Maka Apga bu nke anyi.
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by DeepThroater: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2022
The idiot of an OP is now complaining about mere 5 days sit at home and denying Ekpa his supreme leader.
grin

Gidgiddy, I hail ohh.

1 Like

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by DeepThroater: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Why cry now for same sit at home ? grin
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by Fejoku: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2022
DeepThroater:

Animal, shut the f^ck up.
Ekute shalanga.
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by gidgiddy: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2022
DeepThroater:

Oh yeah, when IPOB has a sit home, you will know, cause they will tell the world

But whenever anyone else has a sit at home order, such as Simon Ekpa, dont involve IPOB in it
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by DeepThroater: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Oh yeah, when IPOB has a sit home, you will know, cause they will tell the world

But whenever anyone else has a sit at home order, such as Simon Ekpa, dont involve IPOB in it

Oh really ?

I have opened a topic where you praised the Monday sit at home announced by Ekpa and how you said IPOB is a movement that can't be stopped even if they kill Kanu

You even praised Ekpa.

Make I post am here for you grin
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by PureMe01: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Thiefnubuu agberos rejoicing over their co thiefnubuu agbado Ekpa who they have paid to constitute nuisance in SouthEast
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by DeepThroater: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2022
The OSU is a confused, inconsistent , reactive, impulsive primitive beast.

And Gidgiddy is a prime typical specimen of such

Today them dey condemn shit at home grin

You go siddon for house whether you like it or not.
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by DeepThroater: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

Gidgiddy, print this 5 Star post., Laminate and frame it and then hang it on every wall in your house .

Keep one in your pocket everywhere you go.
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by owobokiri(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by DeepThroater: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Gidgiddy left the chat
Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by DeepThroater: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2022
jlinkd78:
@ above me, u know u are not Igbo.
IPOB has shown that it's d winner of d street credibility test and d masses with them, that's d topic not sure of what u read

Enjoying the sit home ?

1 Like

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by ipobcannibals: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

ipog bingo! Simon Ekpa is an Ipob/ESN member. Remember, hunchback namadi cownu even confirmed that Simon Ekpa is a disciple of cownu. You fool no one

1 Like

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by ipobcannibals: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2022
owobokiri:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Brainless ipog bingo! Have you paid your monthly dues to your hunchback suplim reader in dss dungeon? Goat!

1 Like

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by gidgiddy: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2022
ipobcannibals:
ipog bingo! Simon Ekpa is an Ipob/ESN member. Remember, hunchback namadi cownu even confirmed that Simon Ekpa is a disciple of cownu. You fool no one

Well you guys can shout that Simon Ekpa is an IPPB member a million times but it wont change the fact that IPOB has denounced him several times as their member

Re: By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength by gidgiddy: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2022
DeepThroater:

Oh really ?

I have opened a topic where you praised the Monday sit at home announced by Ekpa and how you said IPOB is a movement that can't be stopped even if they kill Kanu

You even praised Ekpa.

Make I post am here for you grin

And have opened the several publications where IPOB have said they dont support the current sit at home not called by them

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Looms As G7 Countries Pledge To End Fuel And Diesel Consumption By 2030 / Place Bounty On Bandits Not Nnamdi Kanu, Northern Groups Slammed / Bashir Ahmad And His Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.