Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Fedpoly Offa Governing Council Pays Homage To Olofa, Meets Polytechnic Staff - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fedpoly Offa Governing Council Pays Homage To Olofa, Meets Polytechnic Staff (245 Views)

Ikpeazu Approves Payment Of Four Months Salaries To Abia Polytechnic Staff / FUOYE Cancels Governing Council Election As 440 Voters Cast 955 Votes / Abia State Polytechnic Staff Go On Indefinite Strike, Protest 11 Months Non Sala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fedpoly Offa Governing Council Pays Homage To Olofa, Meets Polytechnic Staff by Usmanissa247(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2021
Fedpoly Offa Governing Council Pays Homage To Olofa, Meets Polytechnic Staff

The newly constituted Governing Council of the Federal Polytechnic Offa Chaired by Dr. Usman Bukani Ahmad, MFR has paid a courtesy visit to His Royal Majesty, Olofa of Offa, Oba Muhammad Mufutau Gbadamosi Okikiola Ajagungbade l Esuowye ll in his Palace on Wednesday 2nd, June 2021 and has equally met with all staff of the Polytechnic on Thursday, 3rd of June, 2021.

At the palace, Dr. Usman said the members of the Governing Council have deemed it necessary to first pay homage to the monarch before commencing their official assignment in the Polytechnic as assigned by the Federal Government.

He further sought for monarch's support for continuous development of the Polytechnic. He said the council has come to further cement the already established mutual relationship and development between the Polytechnic and the community at large.

The Olofa in his response welcomed the Governing Council Chairman and members to Offa. He described the appointment of sixth Chairman Governing Council of the Federal Polytechnic Offa as home coming.

According to him: " I was happy about the appointment of the sixth Governing Council Members and I welcome you all to Offa, the home of hospitality. The relationship between the community and the Polytechnic has been very cordial and smooth. Everywhere is peaceful, safe and calm and I'm ready to give you my full support more than you required. Feel free to call me for any support and assistance. I wish you all a successful tenure."

While addressing staff of the Polytechnic during the inaugural meeting held at the Polytechnic main campus, Dr. Usman said the Council members have noted and appreciated all the achievements of the Polytechnic so far and the newly constituted members will facilitate and add value to the Polytechnic achievements. He noted that while the council members will work harmoniously with the management, staff and students to move the Polytechnic higher, it will not condone any act of indiscipline from any staff or anything act that will be detrimental to attainments of vision and mission of the Polytechnic.

The Rector, Dr. Lateef Ademola Olatunji in his welcome address at the inaugural meeting thanked the Almighty God for bringing all the council members safely to the Polytechnic and acknowledged President Buhari's led administration for appointing seasoned administrators, prolific and erudite scholars as council members to paddle the affairs of the Polytechnic with the Management.

Dr. Olatunji further pledged maximum cooperation and support of the management, staff and students for the Governing Council.

The Deputy Rector Administration, Dr. Olarongbe Afolabi in his closing remarks reiterates the laudable achievements recorded by Dr. Olatunji's led administration. He enjoined all staff members to continue to give their best for the betterment of the Polytechnic and also support the sixth council in their national assignment.

(1) (Reply)

Apply To Northern Nigeria Extraction Scholarships 2021 / IPAN Rewards Anniversary Essay Winners With Cash Gifts / Assignment Help UK: Where Trust May Be A Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.